This nikka Biden lying about the job market. fukk this nikka

Daps
I find it hard to grasp adults, sans mentally or physically disabled or criminals, what cant find work.

Amazon, walmart, restaurants, cvs, etc. all these places stay hiring.

Now if you want to be broke then of course market is tough.
explain how working at walmart for 15 dollar an hour make sense when most people make more money on welfare food stamps and section 8 combined. most jobs out here are paying slaves wages, so of course they will be always hiring, why should young men work 60-70 hours to have the something's their grandfather did for 40-50 at max?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
if your daughter works three jobs in highschool you failed as a parent
She works 3 jobs because she’s a go getter, people love her and beg her to work for them.

We told her to quit 2 but she won’t.

Her twin siblings also worked multiple jobs while being athletes in high school.

One will has a full ride to JMU the other is going to UVA next year.

There is nothing you bums could ever say to insult me.

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Great job explaining your counter points. :mjlol:
That is most of their counter point when you bring up that fact. They believe their entitled to a six figure job in the city with a condo overlooking the sky line just because. Anything other than that and society is picking on them and being unfair lol

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
explain how working at walmart for 15 dollar an hour make sense when most people make more money on welfare food stamps and section 8 combined. most jobs out here are paying slaves wages, so of course they will be always hiring, why should young men work 60-70 hours to have the something's their grandfather did for 40-50 at max?
The sooner you realize the conformist nature of the average person in this society the more you realize some most people are just hopeless. And this is why modern politics is the way it is. Corporations cracked this people thing in the 70's and shyt has been downhill since Regan got into office.

And it will stay going downhill when you try to individually communicate with most people on public platforms because most people will just do mental gymnastics to conform and government/corporations have found the perfect political theater necessary to keep people just inline enough to slowly erode more and more of their personal agency.

Just find your small group of people aware of what's going on and hope that your group can eventually attract a good enough balance of planners and charismatic people to shake stuff up. If folks wanna sit up here and straight up gaslight you on the truth to this economy being in the shytter and jobs being harder than ever to come by, they're the hopeless mental gymnastic conformist.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, the numbers feel disingenuous. Probably inflated with gig work being counted as employment.

Job numbers keep coming out positive but everytime you turn around major companies are doing mass layoffs or going under.

The math aint mathing
They’re definitely not excluding gig work. It’s easier than ever to get work. Quality of these jobs are way down and that’s never going to change. That career in corporate America shyt is over

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
McDonald's and taco bell pay $20 hour in CA
Bruh…. And I also saw that California has the highest rent. Average rent is $2700.

$20 p/hr X 8 hours = $160 a day x 5 days = $800 a week x 4 weeks = $3200 per month

3200-2700 = $500 to cover all other living expenses-food, damn sho need a car there, medical …. Cmon mayne. I didn’t even factor in that Cali has the highest taxes

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
or maybe Youre interpetation of the economy is flawed. I mean you really think the FED is wrong. They literally make the economy based on interest rates meaning they decide what the Dollar is worth which makes banks make loans which makes the economy larger.

You know better than a bunch of harvard trained economists who literally track supply and demand all the time.

I'd love to hear your analysis on china's debt with the evergrande scandal or how the houthis possible use of sea drones might affect the global supply chain and the price of gas

Or how Russia is selling oil to Saudi Arabia under market rates so that the Saudis have more oil to sell to the west at market rates meaning more money for the Saudis and them having greater control over oil prices.

How many rate cuts will the FED make and when? How does the Bank of Japan's rate cuts affect this? How does Japan increasing the trade unions rate of pay play into all of this?

Coli economists are something else.
You completely misinterpreted my posts but I'll try one more time. I was saying when the Feds and politicians talk about the economy, they are speaking more on a macro level (big business) versus the micro level which is ordinary people. Ordinary people hear the economy is doing great while their money is being stretched thinner. The Feds are not talking about regular Americans are doing well when they talk about the economy.

As for your second point, I'm not close to being a Harvard grad. However, the older I get I notice a high level of bullshyt from so called experts. The Feds is in a position where they are not audited nor accountable to anyone for their decisions that literally impact everyone. Also correct me if I'm wrong but is the information made public of their research and tools to reach their conclusions? I am highly skeptical of experts who just expect people to take their word without sharing the assessment of their work.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I find it hard to grasp adults, sans mentally or physically disabled or criminals, what cant find work.

Amazon, walmart, restaurants, cvs, etc. all these places stay hiring.

Now if you want to be broke then of course market is tough.

It is not the nineties.

It is just as hard to get a job at Mickie d's as a fortune 500.

This whole idea it is cool and everything is on the up and up is a lie. We been liv8ng in recession after recession since 1994.
When nuffin ever recovered

So all this talk.
of you not doing this.
or that is not true.

You nikkaz live In a sheltered fantasy world. If you think it is cool now.
It ain't cool.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The sooner you realize the conformist nature of the average person in this society the more you realize some most people are just hopeless. And this is why modern politics is the way it is. Corporations cracked this people thing in the 70's and shyt has been downhill since Regan got into office.

And it will stay going downhill when you try to individually communicate with most people on public platforms because most people will just do mental gymnastics to conform and government/corporations have found the perfect political theater necessary to keep people just inline enough to slowly erode more and more of their personal agency.

Just find your small group of people aware of what's going on and hope that your group can eventually attract a good enough balance of planners and charismatic people to shake stuff up. If folks wanna sit up here and straight up gaslight you on the truth to this economy being in the shytter and jobs being harder than ever to come by, they're the hopeless mental gymnastic conformist.

This.
Alluvdis.

Art Barr

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
She works 3 jobs because she’s a go getter, people love her and beg her to work for them.

We told her to quit 2 but she won’t.

Her twin siblings also worked multiple jobs while being athletes in high school.

One will has a full ride to JMU the other is going to UVA next year.

There is nothing you bums could ever say to insult me.

We know you're just making shyt up.