This nikka Biden lying about the job market. fukk this nikka

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
You trolling or looking for D *pause* terrible posting and concern trolling for someone with an obvious agenda.
:comeon::why: Bro what’s gay about going to cafes and co working spaces? Brehs can’t study, research in a coffee shop now? I go to merchandise mart in Chicago, capital one , and some others thru out the city

Asking a breh for his perspective on the thread cuz he gave it 1 star is trollin/gay too:snoop:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

The full list of major US companies slashing staff this year, from IBM to Google and Microsoft​

The Coli boot licking Shill brigade trying to explain how great the job market is under Biden.

319559323_1.gif
Facts

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Job market feels tougher to “us” because we live around city centers for the most part. With the move to live closer to the city, eat/work/play areas, and overall gentrification the job and housing markets are ROUGH now near cities. If you trying to live where everyone else wants to live of course competition is fierce.

If you venture out, it’s wide open for jobs. But do you really want to move to those areas???? I could get a 50k salary bump EASY if I was willing to move to rural GA, Alabama, Mississippi, or South Carolina. But I ain’t trying to live there. fukk that.

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I quit my sales career in Insurance and went full time Gig recently. Using 4-5 apps right now to make money bringing home $1500-$2000 a week delivering mainly food.

I plan on going in tech sales once I find the energy to do so, but I can already tell it's going to be a bytch just to get an interview with these companies.

Gig work has been a blessing since the hours are so flexible it gives me the time to work on other shyt when I need too and still bring home enough money to pay my bills.