This nikka Biden lying about the job market. fukk this nikka

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Remote speak ya piece. Am I 🧢in?
Nothing in that video referenced Biden, Trump or any other President.
Presidents getting credit or blame for the economy or job market is....tricky at best, and requires a lot of context.

The video gave some data and effectively concluded with (paraphrasing): it's complicated and there are lots of forces at play here.

I gave this thread 1 star for having a sensationalist, misleading title.

:manny:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Nothing in that video referenced Biden, Trump or any other President.
Presidents getting credit or blame for the economy or job market is....tricky at best, and requires a lot of context.

The video gave some data and effectively concluded with (paraphrasing): it's complicated and there are lots of forces at play here.

I gave this thread 1 star for having a sensationalist, misleading title.

:manny:
The president of any country plays a huge role in the job market

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
No one is hiring
At this point it’s all about hoping you don’t get laid off. Companies are focused on doing more with less right now. If you ain’t been laid off yet then maybe you’re good since workforces already slimmed down at most big companies. They are hitting record numbers again in the stock market so layoffs should decrease now that the fat has been trimmed

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Donald Trump is the worst choice for any leadership position. Cause Donald Trump is equal parts evil and stupid.

That out of the way

My company hires constantly. Call center for large corporation.

A lot of turn over. More than at any other job I have worked outside of dishwasher/fast food.

But still. We always hiring.

Are there people who need a job who can't get ANY job at all? Never been my experience. I have had to take shytty jobs. I have had to work multiple jobs. But I been working constantly since 14. Over 30 years now. I had a year run on unemployment where I was avoiding getting hired to collect the free check, got laid off once for a few months. And I have changed cities a couple times which took a few months to find a job.

Any you Brehs need a guidance counselor to help you job hunt?