Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
At the end of the day, no matter how badly employers need employees it doesn't mean they're just gonna hire anybody out of desperation.

As far as whether the stats are true or not...look they can be true while not showing the whole picture. Stats of anything, and in this case of employment don't ever tell the whole story nor mean that the likelihood of getting hired increases, knowing how employers are with their sometimes over-the-top “unicorn” qualifications there are a lot of factors why people don't feel like they're getting anywhere during job searches.

As far as the thumbnail of the video goes, job searching has never been easy and it kinda goes back to what I said in how employers no matter how desperate they're still gonna be looking for that “unicorn” candidate.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
No one is hiring
At this point it’s all about hoping you don’t get laid off. Companies are focused on doing more with less right now. If you ain’t been laid off yet then maybe you’re good since workforces already slimmed down at most big companies. They are hitting record numbers again in the stock market so layoffs should decrease now that the fat has been trimmed
I know there is another thread on here about it, but it remains that the military is one of the quickest ways to middle class in America. One of my homeboy that joined out of HS now owns 4 houses and is retiree at age 40. He being taking cruises all the time, going to the superbowl, living his best life. And he came from a poor family.

I live in Virginia. I know for a fact that they are in desperate need of Corrections Officers in the state. The state is so desperate that they are having to shut down prisons and move inmates because there are not enough COs available to keep them functioning. COs outnumbered 20 to 1. I know they're offering signing bonuses as an incentive. At this point, they will accept anybody without a criminal record. Im sure they are hiring in other states too. Problem is young people will quit the job after they finish basic training because of the rigorous schedule and restrictions (no cells phones in the facilities).

That's 2 fields that you can get into with only a HS diploma.

If you got a degree, the inner cities are desperate for teachers too. They will hire you immediately if you have any kind of degree, and just require you to get your certification in 2 years.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Just because you know someone who can't find a job doesn't mean people aren't getting hired and the market is bad. I know two people who I won't name specifically but they constantly quit and get a new job like every 6 months lol.

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
No one is hiring
At this point it’s all about hoping you don’t get laid off. Companies are focused on doing more with less right now. If you ain’t been laid off yet then maybe you’re good since workforces already slimmed down at most big companies. They are hitting record numbers again in the stock market so layoffs should decrease now that the fat has been trimmed
I know there is another thread on here about it, but it remains that the military is one of the quickest ways to middle class in America. One of my homeboy that joined out of HS now owns 4 houses and is retiree at age 40. He being taking cruises all the time, going to the superbowl, living his best life. And he came from a poor family.

I live in Virginia. I know for a fact that they are in desperate need of Corrections Officers in the state. The state is so desperate that they are having to shut down prisons and move inmates because there are not enough COs. I know they're offering signing bonuses as an incentive. At this point, they will accept anybody without a criminal record. Im sure they are hiring in other states too. Problem is young people will quit the job after they finish basic training because of the rigorous schedule and restrictions (no cells phones in the facilities).

That's 2 fields that you can get into with only a HS diploma.

If you got a degree, they inner cities are desperate for teachers too. They will hire you immediately if you have any kind of degree, and just require you to get your certification in 2 years.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The full list of major US companies slashing staff this year, from IBM to Google and Microsoft​

The Coli boot licking Shill brigade trying to explain how great the job market is under Biden.

319559323_1.gif