The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wait so my game saves dont automatically sync between my PS4 and PS5? I have streets of Rage 4 for example and my PS5 has the up to date save data, when I go on my PS4 (its in a diff room) and want to play it doesn't show any updated data (pretty much shows last save state from last time iplayed its on PS4)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wait so my game saves dont automatically sync between my PS4 and PS5? I have streets of Rage 4 for example and my PS5 has the up to date save data, when I go on my PS4 (its in a diff room) and want to play it doesn't show any updated data (pretty much shows last save state from last time iplayed its on PS4)
The uploads are automatic but not the downloads. I’m in a similar situation. (Xbox nailed this. Saved are synched automatically every time).
Easiest way on ps is do not try to sync all your saves to the cloud at once. (It’ll take forever if you do). Go to the game you want to play, hit options and then download that save to your console. It’ll take about 10 seconds.
*also it’s important to note that you need to have an active ps+ sub for this to work.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The uploads are automatic but not the downloads. I’m in a similar situation. (Xbox nailed this. Saved are synched automatically every time).
Easiest way on ps is do not try to sync all your saves to the cloud at once. (It’ll take forever if you do). Go to the game you want to play, hit options and then download that save to your console. It’ll take about 10 seconds.
*also it’s important to note that you need to have an active ps+ sub for this to work.

So my PS5 is not automatically uploading my saves? For context I played SOF4 on the PS5 earlier this week, but on my PS4 Pro when I go to the Save Data for SOF4 to Download it, it shows November 4th.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Im glad i didnt get a digital. I was about to buy assassing creed odyssey thinking it would be cheap on the ps store and they still selling it for full price.

Even valhalla is $15 cheaper :stopitslime:

On amazon , they selling it for $25.
Just gotta wait for sells for digital that’s just the thing about it I rarely but games brand new so it doesn’t bother me

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So my PS5 is not automatically uploading my saves? For context I played SOF4 on the PS5 earlier this week, but on my PS4 Pro when I go to the Save Data for SOF4 to Download it, it shows November 4th.
My ps5 uploads the saves automatically.
I did have issues with that on my PS4 a while back but it ended up fixing itself out of nowhere.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Couple of quick questions.

1) My PS4 hard drive went bad somehow, so I'm not even able to get to safe mode. Is their anyway I can recover the save data to be moved over to the 5?

2) Is their any place that has official licensed PS skins for the 5, I've been thinking of decorating it somehow.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Couple of quick questions.

1) My PS4 hard drive went bad somehow, so I'm not even able to get to safe mode. Is their anyway I can recover the save data to be moved over to the 5?

2) Is their any place that has official licensed PS skins for the 5, I've been thinking of decorating it somehow.
If you have ps+ check the cloud saves. Your console may have been automatically syncing your saves which you could then download onto your ps5. Look at the post right above yours, we were just talking about it.

No clue about the skins.

I’m young enough to know the right console to buy yet old enough not to put skins on it :huhldup:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally arrived.

now I have to get one for my son. He think this one is his.... lol

4a04f46aca780063be71b72ce378c1ad.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
If you have ps+ check the cloud saves. Your console may have been automatically syncing your saves which you could then download onto your ps5. Look at the post right above yours, we were just talking about it.

No clue about the skins.

I’m young enough to know the right console to buy yet old enough not to put skins on it :huhldup:

My saved data was there on the cloud :wow:

I like customizing stuff :manny: