The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Gamestop legit has some of the worst shipping or certain things. If I am in Oklahoma why are you sending me stuff from Florida that likely was in Texas. Now I have been waiting since days before xmas for my sons 2 switch games and a playstation controller.

Gamestop is trash all around. Ordered UC4 from them on sale years ago. Never got it and had to threaten them in order to get a refund. Never ordered from them again and never will.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Getting mone tomorrow...will my headset from ps4 work on it? (I think its the gold one, wireless with usb)

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
what time and where u see that
Seen a couple people on Twitter talking about it. I'm taking it with a grain of salt, but even if it ain't tonight it's gonna be sometime before the end of the week. If not tomorrow, then Saturday or Sunday. I know for a fact Best Buy got more shipments in, just a matter of when

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Yo when the next drops I’m seriously gonna starts looking now it shouldn’t be that that hard to find now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Im glad i didnt get a digital. I was about to buy assassing creed odyssey thinking it would be cheap on the ps store and they still selling it for full price.

Even valhalla is $15 cheaper :stopitslime:

On amazon , they selling it for $25.
:yeshrug: Tried to tell the digital only brehs this a bunch of times. Better to have options. Physical games go cheaper than digital all the time.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Whats the word on drops this week? :lupe: I’m tryna play some Cyberpunk :to: