DF Weekly: If Xbox Series X is more powerful, why do some PS5 games run better? We finally have some answers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
AAJLIFm.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The load times on Xbox don't include instant resume which is how you'd play your game every time except the first time you load it up

Are we operating in reality or are we moving goalposts then standing on that?

If you have to resort to such tactics just to have a point, then that says pretty much everything to the point it's like fukk what you sayin cuz you really ain't saying nothing at all :francis:
The saved game size is not ideal in comparison but I feel one TB is adequate enough for the majority of gamers.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The load times on Xbox don't include instant resume which is how you'd play your game every time except the first time you load it up

Are we operating in reality or are we moving goalposts then standing on that?

If you have to resort to such tactics just to have a point, then that says pretty much everything to the point it's like fukk what you sayin cuz you really ain't saying nothing at all :francis:
The saved game size is not ideal in comparison but I feel one TB is adequate enough for the majority of gamers.

@Gizmo_Duck, for shame:francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The vile bullshyt PC nation would talk if that happened would be an affront to humankind. Just hordes of steam users letting their only remaining nut (they done sold the left one for a gpu that met recommended specs) in every community board and forum like they’ve had every day 1 since ‘96. Not to mention the mass Mac user suicides when their shyt crash the second the try to start a new game smh
in true coli fashion, you work with extremely out dated information. Old man yelling at the clouds. GPU prices have been dropped for awhile now outside of hard to find cards which of course the miners buy up to mine for crypto.

You could build a computer right now that will be more powerful than PS7 will be in 10 years (yes I said ps7, cause itll blow the PS5 and eventual PS6 out the water) for around $1200.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
in true coli fashion, you work with extremely out dated information. Old man yelling at the clouds. GPU prices have been dropped for awhile now outside of hard to find cards which of course the miners buy up to mine for crypto.

You could build a computer right now that will be more powerful than PS7 will be in 10 years (yes I said ps7, cause itll blow the PS5 and eventual PS6 out the water) for around $1200.
:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Whats funny? I mean I know you are one of the dumbest posters on this site, but im curious whats funny? We already went through this a few years ago when computers from 2015 were more powerful than the PS5 coming out.

You can get a nvidia 4070 and a Ryzen 9 processor for under $1000 right now. Those are the main and most expensive components of a computer. Ps6 wont even be 25% as good as that.

Yall just now getting features (120 fps :mjlol: ) that ive been playing on for over a decade, whats funny ? tell us retard

Superstar
Daps

In true arcadium fashion you’ve let a joke go over your head.

You also tried to flex on someone who has a PS5, just sold their series X, and also has a PC gaming rig that they’ve been self-upgrading since 2018.

There’s no way I’m talking your Pc building predictions if they’re anything like your Super Bowl predictions

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
In true arcadium fashion you’ve let a joke go over your head.

You also tried to flex on someone who has a PS5, just sold their series X, and also has a PC gaming rig that they’ve been self-upgrading since 2018.

There’s no way I’m talking your Pc building predictions if they’re anything like your Super Bowl predictions
have I made a super prediction before :dwillhuh:

Pc gaming since 2018 my man ive been building PC's since the late 90s :bryan:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
In JBO terms:

series X= a woman built like Gianna who performs as well as rose Monroe
PS5= Jessie Rogers now.

Or in boxing terms:
Series X= Mike Tyson with less training
PS5= Ali if he was born in the 70s and was old enough to fight prime Mike.

Both perform well, but one just has the kind of energy the other doesn't. It doesn't help that Microsoft isn't trying to really push the envelope, and when they do they don't prop up their games. Hellblade 2 looks phenomenal and nobody is talking about it any more. The new fable looks amazing but again, they're not trying to promote it and build hype.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: at sony stan’s don’t care about performance anymore.

Series X is average 15fps higher.

Performance mode is night and day between the two.

Keep trying, we'll all buy a series x one day.

or not

:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:mjlol: at sony stan’s don’t care about performance anymore.

Series X is average 15fps higher.

Performance mode is night and day between the two.

Did you actually watch the video? They talk about how puzzling the performance advantage is given how close the consoles are and chalk it up to different optimization methods. This is something that can be corrected in a later patch.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you actually watch the video? They talk about how puzzling the performance advantage is given how close the consoles are and chalk it up to different optimization methods. This is something that can be corrected in a later patch.
So "the tools"