The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
Good thing I setup the FedEx app. My order status on Walmart still says 1/13. FedEx says it should be delivered today...

Was there anything you needed to do aside from plug in your address? How do you get it to automatically track packages headed to your address without the tracking number?

My final Walmart order still showing 1/9

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Was there anything you needed to do aside from plug in your address? How do you get it to automatically track packages headed to your address without the tracking number?

you should just be able to plug in your address I believe. I have it set up for multiple addresses and if your name and address on the package match what’s in the app, you should get an email every time a shipment is coming to you.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

Just the address and tied it to the same email I used on Walmart. On the FedEx app I was checking almost every day and it was coming up blank. Finally updated today.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamestop bundle just delivered. Still no payment taken. :yeshrug:

sometimes pending charges disappear off a couple of my cards and show up as a charge a few days later...shyt be fukking me up cuz I still keep a balance book for cc and debit cards...so I just have to stay mentally aware of the charges...it is GS tho so it is very possible they fukked up and you got a free console

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
2j2oGWq.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That's some bull. Way too high. I can't imagine adding almost 10% to everything. My cash back cards can sometimes get 5-6% depending on where I but that negates our sales tax.
State income tax is probably lower. Sales tax here in Washington is between 7-10% but we also have no state income tax.