The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Do PS Plus games drop at the beginning of each month or randomly at some point in the month? I heard Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Man Eater and Greedfall are the picks this month but I don't see them yet

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’m young enough to know the right console to buy yet old enough not to put skins on it :huhldup:
:mjlol:

I've heard that its extremely hard to apply a skin to the ps5 due to the way its shaped and the texture. One of the biggest companies that makes skins canceled the ps5 skins because they said they couldn't in good faith sell a skin that they themselves cant apply properly.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If you have ps+ check the cloud saves. Your console may have been automatically syncing your saves which you could then download onto your ps5. Look at the post right above yours, we were just talking about it.

No clue about the skins.

I’m young enough to know the right console to buy yet old enough not to put skins on it :huhldup:

I'd normally agree with you but the PS5 is a contender for WOAT console design for me so I think when I do get one I'll get a skin.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I got a controller, charging stand, media remote, PS5 Call of Duty.

And no PS5.

These shyts just been sitting in my entertainment center for a month collecting dust. Smh damn scalpers.
shyt, I thought about doing the same but didnt

Can these mfs just be in stock now? Goddammn

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I need pics
wfpUFWa.jpg