The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's 9.75% in Tennessee :francis:
That's some bull. Way too high. I can't imagine adding almost 10% to everything. My cash back cards can sometimes get 5-6% depending on where I but that negates our sales tax.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamestop legit has some of the worst shipping or certain things. If I am in Oklahoma why are you sending me stuff from Florida that likely was in Texas. Now I have been waiting since days before xmas for my sons 2 switch games and a playstation controller.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That's some bull. Way too high. I can't imagine adding almost 10% to everything. My cash back cards can sometimes get 5-6% depending on where I but that negates our sales tax.
Yeah it's due them barely taxing businesses that they have to make up the money somewhere. Usually for my expensive purchases I just go to Mississippi since their sales tax is only 6%:ehh:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I never doubted you...I just negged you and said “cap” cuz I saw you get mad when the other dude did it lmaooo...I figured you deep enough in the red anyway so what difference does it make...so I got my troll on
You just negged me cuz you a hating azz cock sukin fagget..fuk ya mother and tell ya pops suk a dikk for creating a bish like u :troll: