RooWkzv.jpg
No Cap over here
@Mordith @surf

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
So my gamestop bundle shipped and is expected to deliver tomorrow and they charged my account last week before it shipped. I just now checked my account to see if the stimulus hit and I thought it did cuz it was more money than I expected only to realize that the gamestop purchase is no longer in there. That bytch already been shipped so I'm sure I'll get it so what the fukk is goin on brehs? :patrice:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So my gamestop bundle shipped and is expected to deliver tomorrow and they charged my account last week before it shipped. I just now checked my account to see if the stimulus hit and I thought it did cuz it was more money than I expected only to realize that the gamestop purchase is no longer in there. That bytch already been shipped so I'm sure I'll get it so what the fukk is goin on brehs? :patrice:

That happened to me with footlocker a few months ago. Never got charged, the shoes were free :hubie:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bro the SAME exact shyt happened to me. My delivery date is tomorrow too. Already transferred that shyt to my savings so there's not enough money in checking even if they do try to charge that shyt back :pachaha:.....but I'm still not spending that shyt:yeshrug:.....Still expecting that I'll have to give it back. But if a few weeks go by it is what it is. Not about to feel sorry for greedy ass GameStop :manny:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Same thing happened to me. My bundle was delivered today but the hold is gone off my card. I'm sure they'll hit me up for that 775 eventually :yeshrug: