The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
For some its beyond just playing it at this point, just want to win.. :wow:
Its becoming the Holy Grail of gaming.....and unfortunately this is attracting non gaming hypebeasts to the party.

It didnt seem that way at the time, but September 16th was the easiest day to cop one.

The first few pages of that pre-order thread were wild, but the hype has now snowballed out of control :wow:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
speak for yo self :yeshrug:

exactly...nikka barely playing one game lol

Right. All these mid, "it's aite" ass nigs should've just not even copped one early and let the folks that's really want it get one. I'm glad I didn't have to go through too many hoops to get mine and no shenanigans happened to prevent me from getting mine day 1. Enjoying the fukk outta it and this is only the beginning.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Right. All these mid, "it's aite" ass nigs should've just not even copped one early and let the folks that's really want it get one. I'm glad I didn't have to go through too many hops to get mine and no shenanigans happened to prevent me from getting mine day 1. Enjoying the fukk outta it and this is only the beginning.

Oh dont get it twisted this joan is phenomenal. Im just saying its not wait out in the cold for 27 hours phenomenal and if thats the mentality you have atm you dont need to youll get either nowish through dumb luck like me or later when the heavy hitters drop.

But its not 1200 dollars and camping outside etc. IMO

Daps
nikka aint you had like 10 consoles already?:rudy:

Yep 10-11 between Xbox & PS5s. I’m flipping for profit. Might lose my job next month and console releases only happen once every few years.

So I got to go get it my brother. Never thought I’d be a scalper/reseller but hate it or love, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yep 10-11 between Xbox & PS5s. I’m flipping for profit. Might lose my job next month and console releases only happen once every few years.

So I got to get it my brother. Never thought I’d be a scalper/reseller but hate it or love, it is what it is.

How much are you selling PS5s and Xbox Series Xs for?

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:usure:

I'm currently playing yakuza like a dragon, one of the best games to come out this year. There's currently quite the difference in playing on playstation and xbox... But that doesn't get talked about :mjgrin:

Yeah, I'm sure cuz that game is now mid status since it changed its stance to turned based "rpg" game and ain't even even starring Kiryu. shyt might as well be the DmC of Yakuza games. It defecting don't help none either, especially since it was PS4 game first and all current evidence shows that PS5 release next year liable to be the full definitive version. Just shows again how full of shyt you really be, when your gaming taste favors playstation games, yet you try to denounce, detract, slight and dismiss playstation at every turn..like you don't got one and play it more often than your Xbox.:mjlol:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh dont get it twisted this joan is phenomenal. Im just saying its not wait out in the cold for 27 hours phenomenal and if thats the mentality you have atm you dont need to youll get either nowish through dumb luck like me or later when the heavy hitters drop.

But its not 1200 dollars and camping outside etc. IMO

Oh yeah, all that shyt is ridiculous. That's why I said, I'm glad I didn't have to go through any shenanigans with mine. Nothing is worth all that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'm sure cuz that game is now mid status since it changed its stance to turned based "rpg" game and ain't even even starring Kiryu. shyt might as well be the DmC of Yakuza games. It defecting don't help none either, especially since it was PS4 game first and all current evidence shows that PS5 release next year liable to be the full definitive version. Just shows again how full of shyt you really be, when your gaming taste favors playstation games, yet you try to denounce, detract, slight and dismiss playstation at every turn..like you don't got one and play it more often than your Xbox.:mjlol:
:wow:

There's wrong and then there whatever you just posted. Yakuza 7 is arguably the best yakuza since 0, if not the best in the series, anyone hating on it either simply "hates" rpgs or is just a hater in general.

You mention superior versions of games not me :ufdup: I simply told you what I was playing which JUST so happens to be the superior version out now.:manny: Which also happens to not get talked about much when talking about superior version of games out between both systems.

All that other Juelz'n is typical sony stan behavior yall make up in your head.:mjlol: