The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Now that I got one its honestly like w/e.

shyt reminds me of chasing some p*ssy you get it and its like okay...now what :yeshrug: Demon souls is coo and I'm looking forward to cyberpunk :yeshrug:

All you cats without one hold ya head, you aint missing too much right na

well if that's how you feel, give it to me then breh :mjpls:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Now that I got one its honestly like w/e.

shyt reminds me of chasing some p*ssy you get it and its like okay...now what :yeshrug: Demon souls is coo and I'm looking forward to cyberpunk :yeshrug:

All you cats without one hold ya head, you aint missing too much right na

For some its beyond just playing it at this point, just want to win.. :wow:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Y’all wanna hear a good clown story...?

I woke up at 4am today, I seen the Walmart in the Pullman district on the south side had “IN STOCK-6+”

I get there around 5am

the store already has at least 20 people waiting on both the grocery side doors and regular side doors.. Both lines keep getting longer and longer ..

Chicago pigs start walking up saying “almost that time” :mjgrin:

7am hits they open both sides of the store..

it’s a mad rush to the electronics section which was the other side of the doors I was at & I’m running in timbs that we’re wet from some early morning rain

as I’m running past I hear a employee say “they running for them PS5s we don’t got :mjgrin:

I slowed my pace up a bit after hearing that..

I make it to the back to hear 3 employees saying “WE DONT HAVE ANY PS5’s !!”

:unimpressed::martin:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

I woke up at 4am today, I seen the Walmart in the Pullman district on the south side had “IN STOCK-6+”

I get there around 5am

the store already has at least 20 people waiting on both the grocery side doors and regular side doors.. Both lines keep getting longer and longer ..

it’s a mad rush to the electronics section which was the other side of the doors I was at & I’m running in timbs that we’re wet from some early morning rain

as I’m running past I hear a employee say “they running for them PS5s we don’t got :mjgrin:

I just picturd that happening:russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Curious how some store have them and sell them (in store) while others will appear to have the same stock and claim to be empty.

Guess it all depends on the management. Some Walmart's are more shady than others with how they are run. If they don't "have" them it's either because they stick to protocol and ONLY sell online or they just hold onto stock so that every employee and their family/friends get dibs first.....then once ALL of those people get their PS5 shopping done, they'll open up to others.

Bet that's what's happening.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I get there around 5am

This brings me back to when I worked in retail on Black Friday and there was a mad rush to get Nintendo Wiis. The electronics section was on the second floor so these motherfukkers literaly did a 100 yard dash and a 20 yard climb with the power of Usain Bolt.

You don't know dread like hearing the pounding of many footsteps getting louder and louder about to bumrush you at 5am:unimpressed: