The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:wow:

There's wrong and then there whatever you just posted. Yakuza 7 is arguably the best yakuza since 0, if not the best in the series, anyone hating on it either simply "hates" rpgs or is just a hater in general.

You mention superior versions of games not me :ufdup: I simply told you what I was playing which JUST so happens to be the superior version out now.:manny: Which also happens to not get talked about much when talking about superior version of games out between both systems.

All that other Juelz'n is typical sony stan behavior yall make up in your head.:mjlol:

Negro please. That whole previous post was you saying just that. Now you out here back tracking and juelzing at the same time. I swear you must be a female.

Daps
At least you are making a profit. :ehh:

It's still wild to me that people are willing to pay more for both consoles. Especially since Sony and Microsoft are going to continue to make more of them.

Yeah man it’s been worth the late nights and time online grinding. I was only planning to try to make $500-1000 for home repairs ,Christmas shopping, and job situation but it’s been much more lucrative than that.

I’m frugal and mostly a minimalist so my mindset is different from most people so I’m honestly shocked watching multiple people pay nearly 2x of retail instead of just waiting.

This has helped me understand what people were saying about how competitive the sneaker game is. Didn’t believe it until I saw it with my own two eyes

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Yeah man it’s been worth the late nights and time online grinding. I was only planning to try to make $500-1000 but it’s been much more lucrative than that.

I’m frugal and mostly a minimalist so my mindset is different from most people so I’m honestly shocked watching multiple people pay nearly 2x of retail instead of just waiting.

This has helped me understand what people were saying about how competitive the sneaker game is.

I have a gaming PC so I'm not in a rush to buy either console. Technically I have an Xbox Series X on the way from Microsoft but I have to wait until they ship it to me.

The only issue with my gaming PC is I need to upgrade my GPU. I currently have a GTX 1080. I'm waiting on to see if NVIDIA is going to release the GTX 3080ti (even though I doubt I will be able to get it due to scalpers).

I also need to upgrade my TV or monitor to take full advantage of both consoles. But I'm going to wait until companies release more TVs and monitors that work well with the consoles next year.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all wanna hear a good clown story...?

I woke up at 4am today, I seen the Walmart in the Pullman district on the south side had “IN STOCK-6+”

I get there around 5am

the store already has at least 20 people waiting on both the grocery side doors and regular side doors.. Both lines keep getting longer and longer ..

Chicago pigs start walking up saying “almost that time” :mjgrin:

7am hits they open both sides of the store..

it’s a mad rush to the electronics section which was the other side of the doors I was at & I’m running in timbs that we’re wet from some early morning rain

as I’m running past I hear a employee say “they running for them PS5s we don’t got :mjgrin:

I slowed my pace up a bit after hearing that..

I make it to the back to hear 3 employees saying “WE DONT HAVE ANY PS5’s !!”

:unimpressed::martin:
story needs a vivid description of the walmart employee to make it a 5/5

Daps
I have a gaming PC so I'm not in a rush to buy either console. Technically I have an Xbox Series X on the way from Microsoft but I have to wait until they ship it to me.

The only issue with my gaming PC is I need to upgrade my GPU. I currently have a GTX 1080. I'm waiting on to see if NVIDIA is going to release the GTX 3080ti (even though I doubt I will be able to get it due to scalpers).

I also need to upgrade my TV or monitor to take full advantage of both consoles. But I'm going to wait until companies release more TVs and monitors that work well with the consoles next year.

Nice! And same I upgraded my GPU (AMD RX 570) and power supply earlier this year and I haven’t played the previous gen Xbox or PS4 at all so I’m no rush.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yep 10-11 between Xbox & PS5s. I’m flipping for profit. Might lose my job next month and console releases only happen once every few years.

So I got to go get it my brother. Never thought I’d be a scalper/reseller but hate it or love, it is what it is.
If you not using bots i cant hate.:manny:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Finally secured from a Walmart walk in... they had a total of FOUR come in their shipment.. the manger released them after I called and asked.. Right as I walked up another breh got behind me then his brother got behind him.. that’s 3 of the 4 gone like that ..

story later after I posted about the shyt in the city at 5-7am earlier today