The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Finally secured from a Walmart walk in... they had a total of FOUR come in their shipment.. the manger released them after I called and asked.. Right as I walked up another breh got behind me then his brother got behind him.. that’s 3 of the 4 gone like that ..

story later after I posted about the shyt in the city at 5-7am earlier today
What time did u go?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
What time did u go?
You have to find out what time their trucks get in .. Bolingbrook was in the process of unloading by 3pm.. by 3:44pm the manager unlocked the PS5s and let us buy them.. Their were only 4 on that truck though , idk if other shipments will have more or same

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Young black women, 21 or under, prolly had the :mjlit: face when they seen us all running for ps5’s they knew they weren’t going to give us:russ:
i dealt with an older fat black one with a new orleans accent that was cheesing like :mjgrin:in a mask today, in a line 30+ long
the fat black woman walked by the line and was like
“wha chall waitin fo”:usure:
“the ps5s just came in,” said the cac:smugbiden:
“shid iono what all yall in the back waitin fo they aint got but 10 of em” :mjgrin:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i dealt with an older fat black one with a new orleans accent that was cheesing like :mjgrin:in a mask today, in a line 30+ long
the fat black woman walked by the line and was like
“wha chall waitin fo”:usure:
“the ps5s just came in,” said the cac:smugbiden:
“shid iono what all yall in the back waitin fo they aint got but 10 of em” :mjgrin:
:mjpls:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Some Walmarts by me got some for walk in. My boy at a store with 34 and only 19 secured so far. He's number 10