The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
I got my PS5 vertically oriented, PS logo facing me, slightly rotated clockwise to let the light show on the right

The PS5 looks incredible :wow:
It looks like a futuristic next gen console

Someone walks in and can't help but notice

A good amount of people think it's ugly
And they're right
It is HIDEOUS
But that's if you view it from the side
DE looks fine from this view but I don't have the DE

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I follow @PS5RestockAlert on twitter. He posted that Walmart restocked and folks were walking in getting them. Check Brickseek.

I checked Brickseek and 1 Walmart showed 6+. I went there and they just sold them in store 30 mins prior. I was sick.

Some reason the police shutdown the way back home down to 1 lane. So I end up going the long way. I said just for shyts sake let me check this other Walmart I never been to.

:merchant:I walk up to the counter. Its 2 mfs checking out PS5s and its 1 dude in front of me. I asked him was this pickup. He said naw its 2 behind the counter 1 for me and 1 for you. Got in line and secured 1.

No announcement. Folks was walking pass the electronic section and everything. They just had them sitting behind the counter.

This shyt been a rollercoaster man. :mjcry:
@Methodical @the artist known az

Daps
I follow @PS5RestockAlert on twitter. He posted that Walmart restocked and folks were walking in getting them. Check Brickseek.

I checked Brickseek and 1 Walmart showed 6+. I went there and they just sold them in store 30 mins prior. I was sick.

Some reason the police shutdown the way back home down to 1 lane. So I end up going the long way. I said just for shyts sake let me check this other Walmart I never been to.

:merchant:I walk up to the counter. Its 2 mfs checking out PS5s and its 1 dude in front of me. I asked him was this pickup. He said naw its 2 behind the counter 1 for me and 1 for you. Got in line and secured 1.

No announcement. Folks was walking pass the electronic section and everything. They just had them sitting behind the counter.

This shyt been a rollercoaster man. :mjcry:
Man this sounds eerily like my experience today except I missed out by 5 people in front of me at Walmart. You in TN?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:what: you already have two PS5 so wtf r u sad about it? :pacspit:

My other cousin buggin me :yeshrug:

And the one I got left that I was gonna give to my kids is the one I'm flipping. So I'm just trying to get one mo headache out the way. Get him one at retail price and flip the last unopened one I have.

Now if any Coli Breh wants one in 2 weeks, I'm willilng to let it go for a nice fee :mjgrin:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here pulling all nighters now? :mjtf:

Yall need to join me in retirement. If I can't walk into a store and pick one up, fukk it :hubie:

I joined you today...I'm like why is my grown ass staying up all night waiting to purchase a console knowing that next month or the month after I'll be able to get it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Now that I got one its honestly like w/e.

shyt reminds me of chasing some p*ssy you get it and its like okay...now what :yeshrug: Demon souls is coo and I'm looking forward to cyberpunk :yeshrug:

All you cats without one hold ya head, you aint missing too much right na

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Now that I got one its honestly like w/e.

shyt reminds me of chasing some p*ssy you get it and its like okay...now what :yeshrug: Demon souls is coo and I'm looking forward to cyberpunk :yeshrug:

All you cats without one hold ya head, you aint missing too much right na

speak for yo self :yeshrug: