The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I tap out brehs I’m too damn old to be sitting up here friending to pay these people for a console just to have it before Christmas. And we don’t even celebrate Christmas :russ: I’ll get a PS5
When I can just order it on Amazon, or another site for the regular price.
we gon get u guys on the team breh...everybody should have a ps5 or series x it's criminal not to

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we gon get u guys on the team breh...everybody should have a ps5 or series x it's criminal not to

i have a series X. I’ve done everything even been trying to add to cart in the PlayStation que when they ran out of stock. Had multiple orders canceled kohl’s and dell. And went to Walmart multiple times after also being beaten on the Walmart site by the bots.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Anyone know when PS5 will be available in stores again? Any idea? Checked out my local stores (GameStop, Best Buy, target, Walmart) and all sold out.

Daps
lmao seriously, were they in the back or on display?

how did you know they had some?

I follow @PS5RestockAlert on twitter. He posted that Walmart restocked and folks were walking in getting them. Check Brickseek.

I checked Brickseek and 1 Walmart showed 6+. I went there and they just sold them in store 30 mins prior. I was sick.

Some reason the police shutdown the way back home down to 1 lane. So I end up going the long way. I said just for shyts sake let me check this other Walmart I never been to.

:merchant:I walk up to the counter. Its 2 mfs checking out PS5s and its 1 dude in front of me. I asked him was this pickup. He said naw its 2 behind the counter 1 for me and 1 for you. Got in line and secured 1.

No announcement. Folks was walking pass the electronic section and everything. They just had them sitting behind the counter.

This shyt been a rollercoaster man. :mjcry:

Last edited: