The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the email that my PS 5 has been returned to BB. :mjcry:

I don't know what happened with the APO shyt but I got my bread back so I'm good. Just copped a dual sense of off Dell. I'll get another PlayStation eventually.

:picard: why returned it back to BB?

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
Was supposed to get the PS5 from PlaystationDIrect today. Checked tracking and Fedex says delivery was attempted today and no one opened door (was home all day and security cameras show that's BS). Called Fedex and they say they will try again today, but no guarantee. Before I hang up, he says... "It's a ps5 right?".... I'm like :merchant:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was supposed to get the PS5 from PlaystationDIrect today. Checked tracking and Fedex says delivery was attempted today and no one opened door (was home all day and security cameras show that's BS). Called Fedex and they say they will try again today, but no guarantee. Before I hang up, he says... "It's a ps5 right?".... I'm like :merchant:

uh oh. :lupe:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

FUUUUUUCCCCK. Damn bro I hope you get your shyt.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:picard: why returned it back to BB?
:yeshrug: It made it to Connecticut where it was supposed to be shipped overseas to me. The transfer from UPS to USPS got fukked up somehow. Same thing happened with my headset and remote. Only thing that made it was the extra controller I ordered:francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you say yes or no? :lupe:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tap out brehs I’m too damn old to be sitting up here friending to pay these people for a console just to have it before Christmas. And we don’t even celebrate Christmas :russ: I’ll get a PS5
When I can just order it on Amazon, or another site for the regular price.