The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
To all the nikkas who bought more than one I hope ya house burns down on Christmas :pacspit:

f7d1dd0.png

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
No funny shyt, and I'm not a 6 cert nikka, but couldn't they make an algorithm like they do with certain sites where you have to click 4 pictures of a bridge or some shyt? Or has the capitalism and greed just gone off the rails?

ways around it

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Both. Last night I managed to get two and picked up this morning. Each one was at a different target. As I was picking up I asked if they had any in stock that I can buy she said they have some but they only doing online orders so I couldnt buy extra. She wouldnt tell me how many though. Second target was the same thing but she was being coy about if they had any in the back. She was saying you gotta order online for store pickup. SO I left. Checked the popfndr app and saw the numbers they supposedly had in stock at the locations around me. I believe Target will go live again.
Interesting. I just checked popfndr and it says there are 4 in my area at 2 different Targets but when I try to buy one online, it says it's out of stock.