The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i also saw a rumor that target still has inventory and bots crashed the site last night so a few people were able to cop but all inventory is not gone and they are trying to figure out how to get it back online

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I'm mad amazon used the ups in my location to ship my ps5. They are notoriously unreliable here. I'm getting nervous

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it's funny more than anything else. Kept clicking and refreshing the page on walmart.com and finally got to add it to my cart. Had to type in my card number again even though I had the payment method saved, got all the way to the purchase screen and clicked like :gladbron:

Only for them to snatch the damn thing out of my cart and out of stock it lmao

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
shyt is huge lol gotdamn....so far I haven't run into any game crashes or database problems like what I read in other places......this jawn is absolutely silent when it's running

Got Miles Morales, SM Remastered, AC Valhalla & Watch Dogs Legion loaded up...bout to download FF7R, Ghost of Tsushima & God of War

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
i also saw a rumor that target still has inventory and bots crashed the site last night so a few people were able to cop but all inventory is not gone and they are trying to figure out how to get it back online
Its not. When I went to pick up mines from target they said they not selling in store. Checked targets within20 miles radius and all of them have 9+ in stock with one store having 40.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That's my fear, shyt so fukking big, I don't know where it's gonna stand. My damn son keep fukking with my Series X. He 100% savage with my shyt

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking Walmart signed me out of the app on both of my phones at 2:00 on the dot for some reason
I had 8 of us all ready to go for Walmart and NO ONE got through :mjcry:
shyt impossible without a bot :mjcry:
But imma go again at 6 :damn:
walmart actually seemed possible to get through during the first drop... I had it in my cart and made it past the payment/shipping details

this 2nd drop is a sign of things to come