The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Change

All Star
Daps
Is Walmart doing it at six and nine the only place left? Or is any other site doing that?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Played a level of astro bot, and just like the vr game its great. About to start miles now :noah:

its getting deleted once I hook it up, I bought everything except Godfall, don’t have space to waste since we can’t use external cold storage.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still see stock available at a couple my local targets so we shall see

Where are you looking because most targets have inventory on popfndr in my area I just want them to do a drop at a reasonable time not 4am cmon now if that is true

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
aye ive never payed attention to console drops like this, are there going to be more in stock tomorrow and every day after? or is it a one day thing type situation until they restock around black friday?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gamestop nerd tried to give me some bullshyt about returning online items to specific stores can lead to stores getting shutdown and he may get to a point where he refuses online orders...he then gave me my muthafukkin refund...foh with his bullshyt...I’m done with gamestop tho now that I don’t need to use them for trade-ins...ebay is where it’s at...easily got back 2-3x what I would’ve gotten at gamestop :mjlol: