The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
That's my fear, shyt so fukking big, I don't know where it's gonna stand. My damn son keep fukking with my Series X. He 100% savage with my shyt
I seen how big it is in videos, I'm just gonna have to lay it on its side

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
1605214198496162-0.png

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i also saw a rumor that target still has inventory and bots crashed the site last night so a few people were able to cop but all inventory is not gone and they are trying to figure out how to get it back online
I still see stock available at a couple my local targets so we shall see

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Its not. When I went to pick up mines from target they said they not selling in store. Checked targets within20 miles radius and all of them have 9+ in stock with one store having 40.

Did you check the website or did you physically walk in a couple of stores and asked how many they have?

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Did you check the website or did you physically walk in a couple of stores and asked how many they have?
Both. Last night I managed to get two and picked up this morning. Each one was at a different target. As I was picking up I asked if they had any in stock that I can buy she said they have some but they only doing online orders so I couldnt buy extra. She wouldnt tell me how many though. Second target was the same thing but she was being coy about if they had any in the back. She was saying you gotta order online for store pickup. SO I left. Checked the popfndr app and saw the numbers they supposedly had in stock at the locations around me. I believe Target will go live again.