The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

king1117

fukkery
Daps
Reppin
NY/VA
Anybody else mike morales keep crashing? I’m Happy that’s all that’s going on and the system not bricking. First day bugs :yeshrug:
thank god load times non existent tho I’m having a blast loading it back up lmaooo

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
gamestop nerd tried to give me some bullshyt about returning online items to specific stores can lead to stores getting shutdown and he may get to a point where he refuses online orders...he then gave me my muthafukkin refund...foh with his bullshyt...I’m done with gamestop tho now that I don’t need to use them for trade-ins...ebay is where it’s at...easily got back 2-3x what I would’ve gotten at gamestop :mjlol:

:dahell: If you don’t shut your ass up and tap that damn screen so I can leave this cesspool :pachaha: Dude doesn’t have the authority to change corporate policy :russ:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you looking because most targets have inventory on popfndr in my area I just want them to do a drop at a reasonable time not 4am cmon now if that is true
The St Louis area. The Target I was targeting had 30 in stock before the drop last night now the inventory is at 12

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: If you don’t shut your ass up and tap that damn screen so I can leave this cesspool :pachaha: Dude doesn’t have the authority to change corporate policy :russ:

I just let that nikka talk but he was processing the refund the whole time...had a busy morning and was too tired af to tell him anything lol

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude got four at the 3:00 window with his bot.smh

:gucci:

They don’t care. A lot of these companies don’t even try to combat the bots. 10 families buying it for a Christmas gift is the same as 1 guy buying 10 in their eyes. They have bots themselves giving the most basic automated responses lol

walmart is so trash that they logged me out right when the 2nd drop happened..... I just opened the app again 3 min ago and I’m magically logged back in