The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Best Buy PS5 coming in on Monday

:francis:

Because I have my midterm tomorrow not touching my PS5 until 7PM. Gonna be running Demon Souls right after.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Target says 11/19 but clicking the tracking number says an estimated delivery of 11/12. Which to believe?:patrice:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
A bunch of targets near me have them but when will i actually be able to order online for pickup tomorrow? midnight EST? I have an online delivery order from Target but I dont want to wait til next week....
No, you will try to log in to order but your computer will just freeze. When it loads, it will be sold out.

You will just have to wait a few weeks until stock is reupped in a few weeks.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
no, I meant you. :ld:

it ain't the manufacturer, it's Amazon being dikks

Bruh, you said, "Sony been had them shyts". I didn't say anything about Sony, lol. And it most likely a manufacturing error (Western Digital), since they package their shyt before sending to distributors like amazon, or in my case, they DIDN'T actually pack my hard drive.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh, you said, "Sony been had them shyts". I didn't say anything about Sony, lol. And it most likely a manufacturing error (Western Digital), since they package their shyt before sending to distributors like amazon, or in my case, they DIDN'T actually pack my hard drive.

My bad, I meant that AMAZON been had them shyts.

But yeah, misread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My bad, I meant that AMAZON been had them shyts.

But yeah, misread

Yeah, I'm sure Amazon been had them, but it's not like they're looking inside each package to ensure there's a product in there. I'm sure these things come in bulk, so I can see one being missing not setting off an alarm or anything. Weirdest shyt I've ever experience in a purchase tho. It's one thing to have the wrong item or get your shyt tampered with/stolen. But for them to not even have an item in there?!:mjlol::scust: The fukk?!:usure::mjtf::dahell:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Just got a update. My PS5 is currently in New Jersey and I live in NYC. Currently scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

tumblr_mgybswfsyf1rjn5tk97.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nah, it's buy online for store pickup

you sure?

“All day-of launch sales will be conducted through the online stores of our retail partners,” Sony’s Sid Shuman wrote in the blog post.

“No units will be available in-store for purchase on launch day (November 12th or November 19th, depending on your region) — please don’t plan on camping out or lining up at your local retailer on launch day in hopes of finding a PS5 console for purchase. Be safe, stay home, and place your order online,” he added.

Note that this does not impact orders placed for in-store pickup. If you’ve already preordered a PlayStation 5 with Best Buy, GameStop, Target, or another retailer and have been confirmed for launch day pickup, you’ll still be getting your new console without issue. But this is Sony taking steps to prevent unnecessary lines at retailers around the globe as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to stretch on.

PlayStation 5 won’t be available for in-store purchase on launch day, Sony confirms

This reads to me like instore stock is only for those who pre ordered and did instore pick up