The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
No if you are able to order tonight they will process it and you can pick it up alongside the people who preordered back in sept. The only store that’s confirmed doing walk ins for in store are GameStop. All the other will tell you to leave and they will call the cops on you. I heard at Walmart around me the other day fukking weirdos were up there with the designated early elderly hour and they called the police cause people were loitering in the electronics even as they were told it’s online pick up early. But then on the flip side some were able to walk in Walmart and buy outright

Looks like im staying up tonight.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah, I'm sure Amazon been had them, but it's not like they're looking inside each package to ensure there's a product in there. I'm sure these things come in bulk, so I can see one being missing not setting off an alarm or anything. Weirdest shyt I've ever experience in a purchase tho. It's one thing to have the wrong item or get your shyt tampered with/stolen. But for them to not even have an item in there?!:mjlol::scust: The fukk?!:usure::mjtf::dahell:
Someone at Amazon fukked up. All items are checked by weight before they leave the warehouse. An empty box should have kicked out before a shipping label was printed.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Looks like im staying up tonight.

12:00 central and be ready. Matter of fact if you’ve never ordered online with target or these other places purchase something extra cheap so you won’t have to enter your 3 digit code. Every second counts and you entering that during the rush is you losing. You may get bounced between stores too as units go so if you have to travel somewhere reasonably farther take it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Smart-Select-20201111-142031-Photo-Editor.jpg

Hope I get lucky. :wow:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Even though I finally got an update from FedEx and its on the way for tomorrow, my PS5 on Walmart.com still comes up as "Preparing order Tracking available soon" and I still haven't been charged.

Fam if people didn't know about the Fedex app trick. We would be completely in the dark. :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kinda crazy how this was supposed to save gamestop a bit and then amazon came through and crushed the buildings.

I 100% would have been shyt out of luck if retailers didn’t break pre-order dates and release early and have amazon come in much later after the momentum died down.

GameStop jerking nikkas for 900 dollar bundles and shyt. Completely filthy anti-consumer a$$holes.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
got my tracking number from ups:mjgrin:
now imma try and pick it up myself cuz nikkas on my block are devious:scust::scust::scust:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Even though I finally got an update from FedEx and its on the way for tomorrow, my PS5 on Walmart.com still comes up as "Preparing order Tracking available soon" and I still haven't been charged.

Fam if people didn't know about the Fedex app trick. We would be completely in the dark. :snoop:
:ohhh: What’s the FedEx app trick ?

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

What’s the fedex app trick breh

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

What is it