The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One of my ps5s has legit shipped from Tennessee (Amazon)

mine too. Cleveland, TN right? I hope it arrives in time, but I ain't fukking around being console-less in Vegas. :birdman:

Security must be TIGHT at that Fulfillment center though. Straight strapped security guards. :laff: They usually keep those shyts in guarded cage sections in warehouses.

I'm still gonna see if I can secure tomorrow from Target tonight for pickup in the morning too since my pre-order target joint hasn't even shipped :francis:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
mine too. Cleveland, TN right? I hope it arrives in time, but I ain't fukking around being console-less in Vegas. :birdman:

Security must be TIGHT at that Fulfillment center though. Straight strapped security guards. :laff: They usually keep those shyts in guarded cage sections in warehouses.

I'm still gonna see if I can secure tomorrow from Target tonight for pickup in the morning too since my pre-order target joint hasn't even shipped :francis:

Mine said charleston.

Who all are doing online launches tonight?

Last edited:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Walmart still says preparing order but I just got the alert from FedEx :blessed:

wnYZIEr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
target. Go to popfindr and put in your zip code

A bunch of targets near me have them but when will i actually be able to order online for pickup tomorrow? midnight EST? I have an online delivery order from Target but I dont want to wait til next week....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
A bunch of targets near me have them but when will i actually be able to order online for pickup tomorrow? midnight EST? I have an online delivery order from Target but I dont want to wait til next week....

Midnight central so 1 eastern. And they don’t do it on the exact turn of the hour so you better be prepared and maybe watched that wario64 dude when he tweets about it going live. This is what they did with the series x

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man, amazon has really been on some shyt this month. Tho in this case, it may actually just be the manufacturer over them. So I ordered a 4 TB Western Digital external hard drive, and got my package last night, untampered mind you, only to find that the box was totally empty. The packaging of the hard drive box was completely sealed, like you'd normally see from the store, but it felt light as fukk and when I opened it, you can see the plastic carrying shell, still sealed, with fukking nothing in it. I called them back immediately and got another one sent this morning. Least this one feels like it's something inside of it. Bout to start backing up the quad now.

they BEEN had them shyts from Sony. It was a matter of when and how they wanted to handle the logistics of the situation.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
is popfindr legit? its telling me theres like 90 total in my area (standard versions)

Edit: tells me theres 0 Digital Editions in my city,

digitals period are SCARCE.

They really aren't pushing the digital at Sony apparently. More profit in the standard.