The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I changed my Amazon order delivery location through UPS. Picking it up from the UPS Store around the corner. Was a $5.99 fee but it's worth it as I prefer getting my own packages

The delivery date changed from 'Tomorrow by 8PM' to 'Today by 8PM.' It shipped from only 3 hours away this morning at 10:30 am.

They close at 6:30 since its' veterans day, but if I get the text before then, I'm picking it up on the way home. If not, it should be good to go in the early am.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Reads to make like Sony’s way of dealing with scalpers. IF you gotta pick the consoles up less means for you to hoard them

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
nah, dem bots be fukkin up shyt online.

the way Sony handled the PS5 direct allotments they had was pretty good IMO to counter these bots.
You can only buy consoles that are in your area with the buy online and pickup , thus stopping the bots from getting everything

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I changed my Amazon order delivery location through UPS. Picking it up from the UPS Store around the corner. Was a $5.99 fee but it's worth it as I prefer getting my own packages

The delivery date changed from 'Tomorrow by 8PM' to 'Today by 8PM.' It shipped from only 3 hours away this morning at 10:30 am.

They close at 6:30 since its' veterans day, but if I get the text before then, I'm picking it up on the way home. If not, it should be good to go in the early am.

:patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can only buy consoles that are in your area with the buy online and pickup , thus stopping the bots from getting everything

kinda. you put in the zip code of the store you buying from. Nothing stopping some fool from driving a few hours over to the next state if they that pressed to get one.

since I'll be in Vegas tomorrow evening for vacation, I'm tempted to put in a vegas zipcode when the online orders for store pickup open tonight :lolbron:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
kinda. you put in the zip code of the store you buying from. Nothing stopping some fool from driving a few hours over to the next state if they that pressed to get one.

since I'll be in Vegas tomorrow evening for vacation, I'm tempted to put in a vegas zipcode when the online orders for store pickup open tonight :lolbron:
:yeshrug:

Takes longer when everyone trying to get one tho

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
you sure?

PlayStation 5 won’t be available for in-store purchase on launch day, Sony confirms

This reads to me like instore stock is only for those who pre ordered and did instore pick up

No if you are able to order tonight they will process it and you can pick it up alongside the people who preordered back in sept. The only store that’s confirmed doing walk ins for in store are GameStop. All the other will tell you to leave and they will call the cops on you. I heard at Walmart around me the other day fukking weirdos were up there with the designated early elderly hour and they called the police cause people were loitering in the electronics even as they were told it’s online pick up early. But then on the flip side some were able to walk in Walmart and buy outright