The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man, amazon has really been on some shyt this month. Tho in this case, it may actually just be the manufacturer over them. So I ordered a 4 TB Western Digital external hard drive, and got my package last night, untampered mind you, only to find that the box was totally empty. The packaging of the hard drive box was completely sealed, like you'd normally see from the store, but it felt light as fukk and when I opened it, you can see the plastic carrying shell, still sealed, with fukking nothing in it. I called them back immediately and got another one sent this morning. Least this one feels like it's something inside of it. Bout to start backing up the quad now.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Best Buy: “We’ll ship it tomorrow:mjgrin:

:scust:this shyt better get here tomorrow. They never failed me before. They even sent me an extra Pro on the last one.

Got this Xbox over here yesterday and ain’t got shyt new play.

:unimpressed:

My best buy order says the same shyt. They better be shipping it from the best buy 2 miles away :unimpressed:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The inventory? You mean at your job? Where you work at?

Im checking popfindr and other sites that keep track of gaming consoles earmarked for sale. Some target locations have as many as 30 units available for pick up. Plus Walmart having 3 hour intervals starting at 12 tomorrow to buy a PS5. Microsoft had none of this. If you need a console be on target site ready to check out around 12:10 to 12:30 central time tonight