The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dead ass tho like nikkas come in and say the same dumb shyt. “No overdrafting. If I don’t have the money, decline the transaction.” And I have to constantly explain that a merchant has up to 30 days, and at times 6 months, to deduct the funds from your account after the one time authorization.

But brehs back on topic, I didn’t preorder no games. You think I can walk in to a store and pick up Morales spideh tomm? :lupe:

That shyt ain't funny, but it's funny. :mjlol:

And I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to cop games easily tomorrow.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
damn almost had a heart attack when i clicked on 'open orders' on amazon and didn't see my ps5. I went back to my regular order screen though...

gotcha.png

giphy.gif

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
FedEx just picked up one of 2 from Walmart, will be here tomorrow by end of day:mjgrin:
I assume the alert for the other one will come shortly

**edit** just got the alert from the other one and they are both in state already, not Louisville, KY where they were sitting since pre-order. So WM orders using FedEx were already shipped to the area they needed to be to make delivery tomorrow, FedEx just didn't update until they arrived to the local processing center

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
LET'S GO!
BASED BUY CAME THROUGH WITH THE TRACKING!

Canada Post its on you now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn...I don’t like that they’re doing it thru UPS...I trust their in-house shipping more and can follow the driver up to the second they’re at my door

*edit*

dammit...didn’t ship yet but I see the UPS tracking number smh...I hope I can reroute it to a UPS store in time...I’m not waiting around all day for that shyt with no timeframe...I should be able to get it before 12 if I can reroute it

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
damn almost had a heart attack when i clicked on 'open orders' on amazon and didn't see my ps5. I went back to my regular order screen though...

gotcha.png

giphy.gif

This is exactly how mines look but it doesn’t have the package has shipped

Last edited: