The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Still waiting on Amazon to ship. Only thing mines say now is delivery appointment scheduled.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
MINES JUST SHIPPED AS OF 12:48!!!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYY!!!!!!!!!

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still waiting on Amazon to ship. Only thing mines say now is delivery appointment scheduled.

My order shipped already, and it’s at a carrier facility in Illinois. :ohhh:

Hopefully you don’t get hit with that delay email

Daps
Reppin
Walmart got everyone stressing out with no shipment confirmations yet. :damn::damn: I got faith though since I didn't updated for the X series shipment till Monday evening and it arrived yesterday afternoon.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
That is 'shipped'

It's not physically on the truck yet but scheduled to be put on it.

In the order process that scheduling changes the order to "Shipped"

That what I figured.

My order shipped already, and it’s at a carrier facility in Illinois. :ohhh:

Hopefully you don’t get hit with that delay email

200.gif

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Hold rep for this one, actually.

I'm in the same situation where they ran the auth, but haven't taken the cash. Part of my paranoia has been thinking that somehow something went wrong, and them not charging me yet (doing pickup) is some sort of fukkup.

And fukk them broke brehs lighting you up for not being able to check their own damn accounts. :pacspit:

Dead ass tho like nikkas come in and say the same dumb shyt. “No overdrafting. If I don’t have the money, decline the transaction.” And I have to constantly explain that a merchant has up to 30 days, and at times 6 months, to deduct the funds from your account after the one time authorization.

But brehs back on topic, I didn’t preorder no games. You think I can walk in to a store and pick up Morales spideh tomm? :lupe:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dead ass tho like nikkas come in and say the same dumb shyt. “No overdrafting. If I don’t have the money, decline the transaction.” And I have to constantly explain that a merchant has up to 30 days, and at times 6 months, to deduct the funds from your account after the one time authorization.

But brehs back on topic, I didn’t preorder no games. You think I can walk in to a store and pick up Morales spideh tomm? :lupe:

Yes, AAA games are going to be in abundance. It’s why I don’t preorder.