The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Premium still a complete scam, I see.:mjlol:

I have yet to use this shyt and I’m still waiting for the PSP games that were promised :francis:

it’s not a bad service but it’s just that since I already have game pass which more or less offers a lot of the same games, there’s not much for me to be excited about as I already own a shyt ton of sony exclusives

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Don’t you gotta have premium to access the PS Now games?

It’s worth it for that alone imo :manny:

CD Keys still don’t have discounts for PS Plus?

I got Extra for $60 last week not sure if the sale is still running in the store but it was there.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I got Extra for $60 last week not sure if the sale is still running in the store but it was there.
How much was premium or whatever the highest one is?

Yeah when it prompted up and kept me from watching YouTube TV. I scared the shyt out of my wife and raged. I damn threw the PS5 out the Window :russ:
You broke your P5 breh? :picard:

And yea that’s definitely that booty chatter they talking not letting you log in your account. Have you tried just making a 2nd account?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much was premium or whatever the highest one is?

You broke your P5 breh? :picard:

And yea that’s definitely that booty chatter they talking not letting you log in your account. Have you tried just making a 2nd account?

I thought about that…but he might still need access to his original account to enable game sharing…that shyt crazy but at least he will be able to access youtube TV and league pass

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I thought about that…but he might still need access to his original account to enable game sharing…that shyt crazy but at least he will be able to access youtube TV and league pass
Yea you think it’s that booty chatter too? I agree.

Hunnid w/ the discount I think, maybe $90. Don't remember because Premium hasn't been worth it with the free games you're getting thru Plus and Extra.
I dunno breh, I need that PS Now.

How long do the games stay free, aren’t they for a limited time? Not the 2-3 monthly free ones, the others.