The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got the black plates put on. :wow:
Felt like I was going to break something trying to replace the old ones but it was definitely worth it. Only thing now is my controllers look out of place

Welcome to the family

0ab9a4d1-661a-4ec8-978a-0882b5b8d2c5

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Finally joining in on this party tomorrow :blessed:

Must've been restocked pretty heavily in the new year. I was thinking of pulling the trigger last week and was thinking maybe all the ones in stock would be out when I looked again. Nope I'm good

Ps4 loading times finally made me give in.

What you playing first? Welcome

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Suspended for 7 days because I called a cac a fakkit after he called ****** multiple times.

What I don't get is why I can't play any of my content I PAID for. Just Suspend me from playing online. Not my entire fukking catalog of titles I paid for.

This is the big CON of going digital and I'm going back to Physicals now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Suspended for 7 days because I called a cac a fakkit after he called ****** multiple times.

What I don't get is why I can't play any of my content I PAID for. Just Suspend me from playing online. Not my entire fukking catalog of titles I paid for.

This is the big CON of going digital and I'm going back to Physicals now.

do your settings allow for offline play?

*edit*

oh damn…from what I read they won’t even let you access your account offline…that’s fukked up…I don’t think physical games would make a difference if you can’t login to your PSN