The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
F7-D2239-F-F3-D8-44-E9-87-E4-C2-C90-FA4-CB6-E.jpg

Played the demo of this recently, very chill game. Studio Ghibli like graphics.

Might be something most people will wait to hit plus though

Last edited:
Daps

This is good to hear, i can go the rest of my life without another Uncharted tbh, i liked the series but theres nothing else they can really do with it at this point

Agreed. I’m good if there is never another Uncharted. With five main games between PS3 and PS4 that I can revisit from time to time i see no need to extend that series especially when UC4 felt pretty final.

TLOU, on the other hand, I wouldn’t mind seeing another game IF done right. I loved both games and have nothing bad to say about Part 1 or 2. Loved the gameplay in part 2 and would welcome a third and final chapter. If not, though, I’ll be ready for whatever Naughty Dog is working on next and it’ll more than likely be a day 1 cop either way

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Agreed. I’m good if there is never another Uncharted. With five main games between PS3 and PS4 that I can revisit from time to time i see no need to extend that series especially when UC4 felt pretty final.

TLOU, on the other hand, I wouldn’t mind seeing another game IF done right. I loved both games and have nothing bad to say about Part 1 or 2. Loved the gameplay in part 2 and would welcome a third and final chapter. If not, though, I’ll be ready for whatever Naughty Dog is working on next and it’ll more than likely be a day 1 cop either way

I can take or leave a part 3. I have a feeling that they won’t be able to really top part 2 for me and might piss people off even more if they decide to focus on Ellie again, but it wouldn’t feel right without her either.

Also, Factions kind of fulfills the need of The Last of Us universe for me. As long as they have quality micro stories and world building in that im good if thats what the series is from here on out.

Its not really in Naughty Dogs character to milk IP. They did 3 crash games and moved on, 3 jak games and moved on, 3 uncharted’s before doing something else, and now we’re at 5 uncharted games and by this year 3 TLOU games.

I would be very surprised if the next game isn’t a new IP