The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brehs the last time I touched a PlayStation console was 12-13 years ago

But my son is at that age (7) where I think I could benefit from some family gaming time

Y’all think a PS5 is worth it?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

But my son is at that age (7) where I think I could benefit from some family gaming time

Very much so, theres a lot of good kid friendly games also. Astrobot comes with the console, sackboy a big adventure, ratchet and clank, etc.

But we all know you buying it for yourself, so go grab 2k and ghost of tsushima :salute:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Very much so, theres a lot of good kid friendly games also. Astrobot comes with the console, sackboy a big adventure, ratchet and clank, etc.

But we all know you buying it for yourself, so go grab 2k and ghost of tsushima :salute:
my son got the nintendo switch and been playing all his games and i was like this look like fun let me jump back in :heh:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Last question brehs

whats better the physical copies of the PS5 games or digital store purchases online?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last question brehs

whats better the physical copies of the PS5 games or digital store purchases online?

Theres no better, its entirely up to you. The most cost efficient is to go physical as the games go on sale quicker due to the way they have to stock them. You can also buy brand new games, beat them and sell them and get your money back to buy something else or whatever. There’s a lot of advantages to physical media still, of course the downsides is having to store them somewhere and the inconvenience of switching discs and going to the store, etc.

I’m at a point where I’ll buy the games I really want day one to have forever in my library, and for others wait for the seasonal discounts on the playstation store which are usually very good. There’s also PS Plus which has 3 tiers and for someone like you that hasn’t owned a console in over a decade is gonna be the best bang for your buck.

With playstation essential and extra you get almost two dozen new games a month on top of the 30 or so games already in the service, some newer some older but they are usually really high quality. Look at the ps plus thread or search back in this thread. It has all the big playstation games on there minus a handful of recent ones, and big multiplayer games.

You could 100% get by on just buying a membership of ps plus for the year and playing through all those games. You would be set for years. The essential tier games you keep in your library as long as you have the service and claim them, the extra tier games come and go every 6-12 months like netflix or hulu

Theres also another tier, (the most expensive one) where you can stream ps3, ps4, and ps5 games and you can play some ps2, ps1, and psp games. You also get timed demo’s for new games with it

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

yep...pick up Astro's playroom, stray, Ratchet & Clank, & both Spidermans

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Suspended for 7 days because I called a cac a fakkit after he called ****** multiple times.

What I don't get is why I can't play any of my content I PAID for. Just Suspend me from playing online. Not my entire fukking catalog of titles I paid for.

This is the big CON of going digital and I'm going back to Physicals now.
You can’t even play your own games offline? :gucci:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FmNC5m-WIAU0BJj

PS Extra:
Back 4 Blood | PS4, PS5
Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4
Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition | PS5
Devil May Cry 5 | PS4