The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
How much was premium or whatever the highest one is?

You broke your P5 breh? :picard:

And yea that’s definitely that booty chatter they talking not letting you log in your account. Have you tried just making a 2nd account?
Nah I didn't break it. I wanted to. fukk making a second account. I spent too much money on that account

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Nah I didn't break it. I wanted to. fukk making a second account. I spent too much money on that account
Nah breh it’s easy as hell and don’t cost more money. You don’t have to delete your current account either. I added a 2nd account for WWE 2K. I wanted more CAWs than allowed so I made another account so I could use some of those wrestlers not available on my main one.

It is kinda trash tho because the games you have downloaded on your OG account won’t show up when you log in to the other one, you basically gotta have the same game downloaded twice :gucci:

Actually I’m not completely sure bout this, this may not be the case for physicals but is def the case with digital games and your PS Plus subscription since those are tied to your OG account.

That’s wild they can stop you from using up ur own PS5 tho :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

everything @JQ Legend said above…the thing tho is you would already have had to have game sharing enabled to access the games on another account…also I don’t think you would be able to pick up from where you left off…but you’d be able to use video apps since they’re free and logging in is tied into your email and not your other game account

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
everything @JQ Legend said above…the thing tho is you would already have had to have game sharing enabled to access the games on another account…also I don’t think you would be able to pick up from where you left off…but you’d be able to use video apps since they’re free and logging in is tied into your email and not your other game account
That's the thing i can't log into my account to turn gsme sharing and offline play on. Oh well, I'm over it. I'll just play PC until the 7 days are up

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
That's the thing i can't log into my account to turn gsme sharing and offline play on. Oh well, I'm over it. I'll just play PC until the 7 days are up

Yo this shyt is terrible. These companies craft these encyclopedic terms of service that they know no one is gonna read just so they can have carte blanche to do whatever the fukk they want.

So if your account is permanently banned, you could lose hundreds dollars and hours in content.

But this is another reason I don't play online. Friggin annoying ass cacs in abundance. Give me my single player open world games where I can murder em in peace