The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Imagine avoiding using your PS5 basic, normal functions like play games or using rest mode:hhh:

Every new PS5 comes with a 1 year warranty, utilize it if needed
Yea cause if your shyt brick Sony has unlimited back up consoles for your ass , I don’t see an issue with waiting till Sony update certain shyt ! I don’t care for rest mode to begin with

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea cause if your shyt brick Sony has unlimited back up consoles for your ass , I don’t see an issue with waiting till Sony update certain shyt ! I don’t care for rest mode to begin with

If it happens, it happens. There has been no official word from Sony to avoid using rest mode, that's just internet hearsay. I'll use it because its a basic function, and if I have to go through a warranty claim process it won't be the end of the world as its just video games.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The start up CD sound :gucci:

May need to go digital for games now if that’s what the start up is like.

Last edited:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Ok so Rest Mode is fukked up now for me :mjcry:

the shyt just shut off completely when I put it in Rest Mode and wouldn't turn back on for a good couple mins
then eventually it turns on and gives me a "report error" message :picard:

Everything is fine now but damn that was scary :merchant:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
My oldest sister just came and picked up the Playstation 5 care package (PS5 disk, extra controller, charging station and COD Cold War, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, NBA 2K21, Borderlands 3 Superdeluxe) that I got for my 9 year old nephew for christmas. She was crying and then made me cry :mjcry:. We were talking and she asked why the hell I had more PS5's incoming when I already have one.

I told her I was gonna try and flip it, and she gave me a look of :stopitslime:.

Said I knew better and I shouldn't be taking advantage of people :ufdup:.

Telling me what's the purpose of being generous to your family when you're gonna turn around fukk over someone else :usure:.

She's right breh. That shyt cut me deep :to:.

Told me everyone is having a hard time with what's going on this year. Now is not the time to be selfish. God I love my family :wow:.

So I went ahead and canceled my Newegg PS5 bundle and promised her I wasn't gonna sell the one I got from Best Buy.

She told me why don't I give it to my second oldest sister's stepson. That's when I responded :rudy:. Told her fukk no. I don't know that boy and from the few interactions I had with him, dude seemed like a prick.

Plus, he's good because she got him a Xbox Series X in which I found and ordered for her which my services were more than enough.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My oldest sister just came and picked up the Playstation 5 care package (PS5 disk, extra controller, charging station and COD Cold War, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, NBA 2K21, Borderlands 3 Superdeluxe) that I got for my 9 year old nephew for christmas. She was crying and then made me cry :mjcry:. We were talking and she asked why the hell I had more PS5's incoming when I already have one.

I told her I was gonna try and flip it, and she gave me a look of :stopitslime:.

Said I knew better and I shouldn't be taking advantage of people :ufdup:.

Telling what's the purpose of being generous to your family when you're gonna turn around fukk over someone else :usure:.

She's right breh. That shyt cut me deep :to:.

Told me everyone is having a hard time with what's going on this year. Now is not the time to be selfish. God I love my family :wow:.

So I went ahead and canceled my Newegg PS5 bundle and promised her I wasn't gonna sell the one I got from Best Buy.

She told me why don't I give it to my second oldest sister's stepson. That's when I responded :rudy:. Told her fukk no. I don't know that boy and from the few interactions I had with him, dude seemed like a prick.

Plus, he's good because she got him a Xbox Series X in which I found and ordered for her to which my services were more than enough.

Yeah, leave that prick on the Xbox side. He'll be in good company.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Ok so Rest Mode is fukked up now for me :mjcry:

the shyt just shut off completely when I put it in Rest Mode and wouldn't turn back on for a good couple mins
then eventually it turns on and gives me a "report error" message :picard:

Everything is fine now but damn that was scary :merchant:

But nikkas in the thread think I’m being paranoid and doing too much :hubie:, I’m not using rest mode nor am I fukking with any PS5 games as of now . Sony just announced that they’re in a drought too ! Plus Covid Lockdown is coming !!​