The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:wow: That's the bro.

Still in fulfillment for me. At this point I think this shyt is cancelled. We'll see what happens.

:gucci: Did you read what I wrote earlier? If you're still "In Fullfillment" until now then you should be fine, breh. One of mine got canceled and I got the email at 9 this morning, the other one looks fine so far.

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: That's the bro.

:gucci: Did you read what I wrote earlier? If you're still "In Fullfillment" until now then you should be fine, breh. One of my mine got canceled and I got the email at 9 this morning, the other one looks fine so far.

Nah I didn't see that. I usually just post shyt first and read shyt later unless I'm quoting someone specific. Some folks already got a shipping email already though which is why I'm still kind of trippin.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna thank the breh who made the thread back on Sept 16th stating that Target pre-orders went live. That’s how I was able to secure my PS5.

Thank you, breh...you are a great gentleman.
:wow:

ya there was a dude who I repped at the time who kept dropping all the links...he was clutch with bestbuy and especially amazon since they felt compelled to hide the fukking PS5 preorder listing on their site for w/e reason

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just use a regular credit card bruh.

some credit card companies can be that restrictive too with their “defense” methods...I have a credit card that I no longer use for in-demand/limited purchase items...I appreciate them protecting my shyt but they go overboard at times...most of my other cards will just email/text me if they suspect anything and a prompt text back will straighten it out instead of them canceling the order and waiting for me to call/clear it up

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suntrust tried to block my PS5 again declined 2 transactions from bestbuy when it dropped and put a security hold on my card but a 3rd transaction got through :wow:. Cant wait to get my new debit card and get all my money up outta them trash suntrust banks :blessed:

Had to get a 2nd credit card because of someshyt like that. My debitcard bank would be playing 85' bears level defense whenever I tried to buy something. I get it and as someone who has had identity issues I appreciate it a lot of the times which is why I'm still there...but I couldn't get a steak dinner without these fks on some pass interference shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
some credit card companies can be that restrictive too with their “defense” methods...I have a credit card that I no longer use for in-demand/limited purchase items...I appreciate them protecting my shyt but they go overboard at times...most of my other cards will just email/text me if they suspect anything and a prompt text back will straighten it out instead of them canceling the order and waiting for me to call/clear it up

With some cards you can adjust the settings it's worth the look.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
It sold out. Honestly, I was about 30 minutes too late on it

I know West coast brehs gonna be waking up like :dwillhuh: though :dead:

When I saw wario64 tweet that the pulse3d headsets went live at like 1am I knew they were gonna drop the console late night, as soon as I saw @Kamikaze Revy 's post that the listing info changed I was on that shyt :whew:

Woke up at noon like :ahh:

its hard as shyt to get one in the Bay rn smh, glad the hunt is over

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I saw wario64 tweet that the pulse3d headsets went live at like 1am I knew they were gonna drop the console late night, as soon as I saw @Kamikaze Revy 's post that the listing info changed I was on that shyt :whew:

Woke up at noon like :ahh:

ya bestbuy is good for that...2 get these consoles when they release you have to damn near have OCD levels of “persistence”...the last time I had to work super hard to get a console was for the switch and the 500M ed. PS4