One had the coil whine the other just turned off and wouldnt turn on :mjcry:

This PS5 life stressful man:mjcry:

But the pleasures are endless:noah::noah::noah::noah:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I saw wario64 tweet that the pulse3d headsets went live at like 1am I knew they were gonna drop the console late night, as soon as I saw @Kamikaze Revy 's post that the listing info changed I was on that shyt :whew:

Woke up at noon like :ahh:

its hard as shyt to get one in the Bay rn smh, glad the hunt is over

what’s these headsets you talk about? My son wants some good ass headsets for his ps5 and monitor which I still can’t get but want to get everything in order. I’m hoping I get the ps5 Thursday online af Walmart or Black Friday at GameStop.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
what’s these headsets you talk about? My son wants some good ass headsets for his ps5 and monitor which I still can’t get but want to get everything in order. I’m hoping I get the ps5 Thursday online af Walmart or Black Friday at GameStop.

They're the headsets/mics sony's pushing w/ the ps5. You don't need them to use the 3d audio, any headphones with a 3.5mm or usb jack will work. I scooped some from Best Buy last night but I cancelled my order after doing a little more research. I already own a number of audiophile headphones so I'll try them first before I buy anything else.

That being said, for $99 they're a good deal if you don't already own a good pair of cans.

Daps
They're the headsets/mics sony's pushing w/ the ps5. You don't need them to use the 3d audio, any headphones with a 3.5mm or usb jack will work. I scooped some from Best Buy last night but I cancelled my order after doing a little more research. I already own a number of audiophile headphones so I'll try them first before I buy anything else.

That being said, for $99 they're a good deal if you don't already own a good pair of cans.

Definitely enjoying the PS5 headset.

Honestly they were harder to cop than the PS5 and Series X consoles. Got both of those on their launch days. Bought all the accessories for each console...but got them early. Headset took me five tries on Target's website before finally copping.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
I’m staying away from any PS5 release games for now , also avoiding rest mode !!

I have a ton of games available on PS plus ! And turning my console off when I’m
Not using it .

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I’m staying away from any PS5 release games for now , also avoiding rest mode !!

I have a ton of games available on PS plus ! And turning my console off when I’m
Not using it .
Yep. When i booted up my PS5 for the first time, during setup, I skipped the whole PS4 to PS5 data transfer. Got a shytload of PS4 games in my Library, but only downloaded a handful of games I knew I was going to play.

I got 1gig internet and a Dual Sense charging station so rest mode can :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Imagine avoiding using your PS5 basic, normal functions like play games or using rest mode:hhh:

Every new PS5 comes with a 1 year warranty, utilize it if needed
I feel the same way. I’m not tip toeing around anything with my brand new system. I’d rather see whatever issues it may have off rip and file the warranty claim if need be. That’s just part of being part of the first wave with any new tech.