The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

On one hand, probably a blessing in the skies that he got fired, and I don’t blame him for snatching it up, given the context but, on the other hand, got damn can you imagine how the person whose ps5 he snatched must feel?

thinking they secured the hottest item of the holiday season only to be told last minute it’s gone. :damn:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I just saw this , he was prob one of those Employees hiding shyt in the back room lol every time you call they said they had no more ps5’s but popfindr showed different

On one hand, probably a blessing in the skies that he got fired, and I don’t blame him for snatching it up, given the context but, on the other hand, got damn can you imagine how the person whose ps5 he snatched must feel?

thinking they secured the hottest item of the holiday season only to be told last minute it’s gone. :damn:

Lying about he got fed bad intel. Dude knew what he was doing :skip:

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

man I bet that person raised hell , probably kicked over a few aisles as they went out