The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
My oldest sister just came and picked up the Playstation 5 care package (PS5 disk, extra controller, charging station and COD Cold War, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, NBA 2K21, Borderlands 3 Superdeluxe) that I got for my 9 year old nephew for christmas. She was crying and then made me cry :mjcry:. We were talking and she asked why the hell I had more PS5's incoming when I already have one.

I told her I was gonna try and flip it, and she gave me a look of :stopitslime:.

Said I knew better and I shouldn't be taking advantage of people :ufdup:.

Telling me what's the purpose of being generous to your family when you're gonna turn around fukk over someone else :usure:.

She's right breh. That shyt cut me deep :to:.

Told me everyone is having a hard time with what's going on this year. Now is not the time to be selfish. God I love my family :wow:.

So I went ahead and canceled my Newegg PS5 bundle and promised her I wasn't gonna sell the one I got from Best Buy.

She told me why don't I give it to my second oldest sister's stepson. That's when I responded :rudy:. Told her fukk no. I don't know that boy and from the few interactions I had with him, dude seemed like a prick.

Plus, he's good because she got him a Xbox Series X in which I found and ordered for her which my services were more than enough.

That last part had me weak but you could’ve hoop someone in this thread the Newegg order for retail and a little fee for your troubles .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But nikkas in the thread think I’m being paranoid and doing too much :hubie:, I’m not using rest mode nor am I fukking with any PS5 games as of now . Sony just announced that they’re in a drought too ! Plus Covid Lockdown is coming !!​

ya I wasn’t planning on using an external...rest mode would’ve been convenient for charging my controller...but I went ahead and bought an extra one plus the charging station that plugs into the outlet...if that can preserve the life of my console until sony figures this shyt out then so be it

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
ya I wasn’t planning on using an external...rest mode would’ve been convenient for charging my controller...but I went ahead and bought an extra one plus the charging station that plugs into the outlet...if that can preserve the life of my console until sony figures out this shyt then so be it

I did the same thing , went to Best Buy yesterday copped an extra controller , I charge it while playing . I can’t find the charging station anywhere , it comes in stock then it disappears.

ive seen enough people on Reddit in the PS5 sun talking about rest mode !! I can wait a few more weeks till I use that feature .

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
That last part had me weak but you could’ve hoop someone in this thread the Newegg order for retail and a little fee for your troubles .
True. But I already spent so much energy trynna cop the ones I got that I honestly can't be bothered with this shyt anymore. From getting a RTX 3080 and these PS5's, its been exhausting.

I'm gonna chill and relax for a couple weeks then hunt for a 5900X CPU.

Last edited: