The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Im 0 for like 10 yall, whatever news or info or advice yall got, Id appreciate it. Just tryna cop one damn.
Bestbuy has had the best order experience hands down. They sold out quick and started the sale unannounced and at a stupid time, but overall the process felt fair and went much smoother than trying to buy from Walmart or kohls.
Keep an eye out for the next announced restock dates. I feel like Walmart is a complete waste of time. Their last run literally sold out in about 30 seconds. I was ready for it about 30 minutes prior and could not secure one. It was a complete joke.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bro I’ve used kohls cash before. I dunno how it works online but if u walk into a kohls store with $0 cash and $180 kohls cash. U can buy anything in that bytch like it’s cash. What r u talking about. U sound like a hater

Hating on kohl’s? Amazon’s bytch? :mjlol:
I just know that kohl’s does some slick shyt and they played people with this launch by offering their monopoly money
This zombie of a company needs to die already

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:I really don’t remember saying anything like that but I do joke around here a bit too much so I’m not saying you’re lying either.

nah...I’m just kidding...it was nothing serious...you raised valid points about why you weren’t rushing in to buy either of the new consoles at the time...I put “shaming” in quotes to show it wasn’t that serious

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Still in fulfillment for me. At this point I think this shyt is cancelled. We'll see what happens.

Same. Crazy that they'd keep customers in limbo so long. They took the money out my account, twice, already.