The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
i just did it and it doesn't let you only use kohl's cash. you have to spend more than the kohl's cash for it to work

This is just 100% not true. I'll let you get your troll on though.

The Kohl's cash isn't even live until next week.

But let me guess though, you were doing it with Kohl's cash you had before.....even though you don't shop at Kohl's.

:stopitslime:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
This is just 100% not true. I'll let you get your troll on though.

The Kohl's cash isn't even live until next week.

But let me guess though, you were doing it with Kohl's cash you had before.....even though you don't shop at Kohl's.

:stopitslime:
I had kohl's cash and tried using kohl's cash. it never 100% worked for me
I hate kohl's with a passion and short it regularly with success so I have a bias
fukk kohl's

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had kohl's cash and tried using kohl's cash. it never 100% worked for me
I hate kohl's with a passion and short it regularly with success so I have a bias
fukk kohl's
Yeah because you probably returned an item and they took away your kohl’s cash..kohl’s cash is cash that you spend at kohl’s..the name says it all..anybody sayin diff don’t know what they talkin about..I worked there in my teens I kno :unimpressed:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yeah because you probably returned an item and they took away your kohl’s cash..kohl’s cash is cash that you spend at kohl’s..the name says it all..anybody sayin diff don’t know what they talkin about..I worked there in my teens I kno :unimpressed:
no it wasn't expired.
you know how trash this company is so let's just leave it at that