The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm not staying up til 5 in the morning to give someone $500:hhh:

I'll get this when I do but I'm already preparing (was prepared) for that to not be this year :yeshrug:

Exactly, nikkas be trying to clown but aint no damn way I'm refreshing a page all day, staying up till 4 am, camping out etc...to spend money. shiiiiii

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Officially:
Walmart online only 9pm est Wednesday the 25th
GameStop in store only Black Friday

nikkas really bout to be camped out at gamestop at 10 pm (gamestop opens at 7 am on bf) for the chance to get the 2-3 consoles each store will have.

this is complete fukkery :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really bout to be camped out at gamestop at 10 pm (gamestop opens at 7 am on bf) for the chance to get the 2-3 consoles each store will have.

this is complete fukkery :mjlol:

shyt not I. I’ll stay up a few hours or do something online but I refuse to sleep out in the winter for me to spend my money. I can see if they gave them away for free.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
shyt not I. I’ll stay up a few hours or do something online but I refuse to sleep out in the winter for me to spend my money. I can see if they gave them away for free.
Same. Stuff like that is why I got out the sneaker game. It ain't that serious. I'll try again but if I have to wait until next year, so be it:yeshrug:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Brehz who copped from best buy this morning. What is your pickup time? I saw some people were able to pick it up today. When I purchased my disk version this morning, best buy told me it would be ready this black friday the 27th. I just checked my order and its now telling me December 1st. I aint trippin tho :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Brehz who copped from best buy this morning. What is your pickup time? I saw some people were able to pick it up today. When I purchased my disk version this morning, best buy told me it would be ready this black friday the 27th. I just checked my order and its now telling me December 1st. I aint trippin tho :yeshrug:
Mine says pickup Friday but it hoping and wouldn’t be surprised if it’s ready sooner. I find it hard to believe they’re waiting for a shipment