The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

His orders on the 21st went through. Mine was on the 22nd.

These the type of orders they shoulda canceled though.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

His orders on the 21st went through. Mine was on the 22nd.

See this is that bullshyt. Kohl’s should of canceled this order and orders like this. But at the same time they’d rather make more money off of a person like this and it only costed them the $180 of kohl’s cash as oppose to shipping once system to an individual.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I agre with y’all saying it’s wack Best Buy did this in the middle of the night. I be up late night regardless so I was able to score one around 2:45am. But most people aren’t up that late so it’s fukked up. They making people go thru too many hoops tbh. Best Buy did good by adding the extra steps though. Maybe they release more this afternoon

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agre with y’all saying it’s wack Best Buy did this in the middle of the night. I be up late night regardless so I was able to score one around 2:45am. But most people aren’t up that late so it’s fukked up. They making people go thru too many hoops tbh. Best Buy did good by adding the extra steps though. Maybe they release more this afternoon

What were the extra steps?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think folks who did guest checkout with the Spiderman bundle got cancelled

I don’t give a damn about Spider-Man if kohl’s had the systems they can always send the game afterwards or just give a credit...I’m thinking they just oversold systems.

I didn’t even see the other option honestly and on top of that I’d wait for a restock assuming it didn’t take long so they didn’t need to cancel my order personally...but I’m assuming most people maybe wanted that particular package.