The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Charging station is sold out EVERYWHERE or prob didn't make enough

bruh I have it and it’s basically for aesthetics. Looks real good with ps5 but controllers are not secured in it. Which annoys me cuz the 3rd party station I had for PS4 gave you a nice click when you put the controllers in and they couldn’t move around either.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
bruh I have it and it’s basically for aesthetics. Looks real good with ps5 but controllers are not secured in it. Which annoys me cuz the 3rd party station I had for PS4 gave you a nice click when you put the controllers in and they couldn’t move around either.

Long as you got them on a stable service, you don't really have to worry about them moving tho.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
But what about our great service men and women serving on sub marines in the South China Sea? What are they to do?

ddcd8e077dc1e290b3a0b13525c0de68.gif

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Any tips before I get it and set it up. Like what settings and stuff should I immediately enable/disable?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

same...I had some nyko joints that were dope...I had initially cancelled the charging station preorder after seeing how fragile it looked during an unboxing plus I didn’t like that it couldn’t connect to the console...but then I heard all the stories of the PS5 crashing when in rest mode which I use to charge controllers w/o using too much energy...so I said fukk it and bought it

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Ahh ok, what one did you have for the PS4, have they got one for PS5

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
You know, i forgot all about the PlayStation plus collection.

I was just about to buy days gone for 20 bucks too.

Lemme go ahead and down load that, along with the last guardian, real quick.

Days Gone looks really good, been playing that and Miles last 2 days

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Any tips before I get it and set it up. Like what settings and stuff should I immediately enable/disable?

Change resolution
Enable HDMI device - turns on your TV when you turn on PS. You may have to enable this on your TV too, CEC settings on the TV I think it is
Persoanlly not had issues with rest mode, but seen people having issues with it on here and Reddit