The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charging station is sold out EVERYWHERE or prob didn't make enough

I got lucky as hell that not only did gamestop have them in stock last week but they actually fulfilled the order with zero hassles

*edit*

bestbuy has them in stock right now...hope you see this in time @BobbyBooshay

*edit*

smh gone already

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I got lucky as hell that not only did gamestop have them in stock last week but they actually fulfilled the order with zero hassles

*edit*

bestbuy has them in stock right now...hope you see this in time @BobbyBooshay

Best Buy only shows local stock online right? it seems to be out of stock in my area

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How do you know when PS Direct gets them in stock?

I have a Twitter page and I followed like four different people who Tweet sales on games and shyt.

I get a notification and click the link ASAP.

I first started using them in like 2016 but it seems oversaturated now but if you are quick enough and already have an account setup it is still successful

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been talking mad shyt about resellers and became 1 my self..Currently sitting on 3 Xboxes I copped by walking into target..make sure you guys are checking ya local stores! And yeah target was doing limit 1 per person but I got there early and was able to get in line 3 times and they let me buy :shaq:..probably gon keep 1 and sell 2

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pop
I been talking mad shyt about resellers and became 1 my self..Currently sitting on 3 Xboxes I copped by walking into target..make sure you guys are checking ya local stores! And yeah target was doing limit 1 per person but I got there early and was able to get in line 3 times and they let me buy :shaq:..probably gon keep 1 and sell 2
PopFndr says none in stock around me