The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I knew it was some bullshyt when all summer passed and there was no information on preorders. I remember the 3 and 4 after E3 you could jet on down to GameStop or wherever and put that down payment to secure your preorder. If you weren’t on it in sept you are assed out. And even still some people’s preorders were delayed(like my series x) Just better pray you catch target restocking early morning or some offbrand site comes through. Walmart and rapestop are dubs

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got a digital one on PS Direct today

It will say more than an hour but that's what it says for everybody and after about 15 to 20 minutes it will update and you will know your real place in line after it updated my place was like 15 minutes so I waited and I was able to get one easily but they don't take American Express so that slowed me down and I had to go find my Visa card

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
bots got a whole week of prep time
giphy.gif
smh

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
This shyt is terrible. :unimpressed:

Everyday I get up hoping today is the “day.”

I’m tired of walking past my PS4 and looking at it with a combination of disdain, indifference, and disgust. I’m looking at this shyt like bad bytch that just let herself go :wow:. Like, bih why you got with me and stopped going to Zumba? :gucci:

Tired of this shyt. :sadcam:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got a digital one on PS Direct today

It will say more than an hour but that's what it says for everybody and after about 15 to 20 minutes it will update and you will know your real place in line after it updated my place was like 15 minutes so I waited and I was able to get one easily but they don't take American Express so that slowed me down and I had to go find my Visa card

How do you know when PS Direct gets them in stock?