The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean it's ok to acknowledge the Xbox Elite is the best controller ever made. The Dual Sense isn't customizable at all. On the Elite I can change the Dpad, the analog sticks, customize the buttons fully and there's the back paddles. Lastly when the battery dies in less than a minute I can replace the eneloops I have in it and be right back at it.

The only real flaw is its not Bluetooth and on the PC it requires an adapter. Since I don't charge it the lack of type-C is meaningless.

Get back to me when Sony makes a fully customizable PS5 controller with that level of options.

the elite controller is like holding perfect size titties in your hands...it’s just the right weight and size

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That level is dope. Music in this game has been amazing so far. My wife actually playing Sackboy with me every night. We just got to the second world.

yeah game is fun as hell I’m loving everything about it. I should be ear the end of the first world.

edit: yo they aren’t bullshytting with the music

:mj:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The PS5 controller has a great weight to it too but it is still a stock controller with no real customization. Sony owed us a Elite copy cat controller a long time ago.

the closest they came was with the officially licensed scuf vantage but even that felt like a toy compared to the elite controller...didn’t have that premium feel to it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Isn’t the xbox elite controller like 180 bucks or some ridiculous shyt like that?

Yeah, sorry but I’ll still take the haptic feedback and adaptive triggers over customizable buttons lol

Right. Get back at me when you can custom the "Elite" with lower latency and dual sense tech. Pay all that extra money for non-essential matters that costs even more money to make the most of. Miss me with that shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t the xbox elite controller like 180 bucks or some ridiculous shyt like that?

Yeah, sorry but I’ll still take the haptic feedback and adaptive triggers over customizable buttons lol

Right. Get back at me when you can custom the "Elite" with lower latency and dual sense tech. Pay all that extra money for non-essential matters that costs even more money to make the most of. Miss me with that shyt.

man y’all just racist as hell against anything xbox :smh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
man y’all just racist as hell against anything xbox :smh:

source.gif

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped that bundle off Antonine anybody eat?

I have 3 Xbox’s and a ps5 on da way now..wondering if I should keep one Xbox and sell two..still need another ps5