The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
So i got a email with ups tracking saying o had a package coming in yesterday. I didny order shyt online so im thinkinking , its gotta be that ps5 i ordered on stockx, i dint order anything else online lately

It ended up being a fukking cardboard cutout of myself, that i signed up for having in the stands at blue jays games this season

Muther fukker!!:francis:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So i got a email with ups tracking saying o had a package coming in yesterday. I didny order shyt online so im thinkinking , its gotta be that ps5 i ordered on stockx, i dint order anything else online lately

It ended up being a fukking cardboard curout of myself, that i signed up for having in the stands at blue jays games this season

Muther fukker!!:francis:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
So it's really stupid muthafukas in the world sending folks money for a deposit on a scalped PS5? I Have talked to like 6 different people and they expecting to receive 350 on Cashapp and then getting the rest when a tracking number is sent :russ: and folks are actually falling for this silly shyt :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it's really stupid muthafukas in the world sending folks money for a deposit on a scalped PS5? I Have talked to like 6 different people and they expecting to receive 350 on Cashapp and then getting the rest when a tracking number is sent :russ: and folks are actually falling for this silly shyt :mjlol:

on which app/site they running the shyt lol?

Superstar
Daps
on which app/site they running the shyt lol?

Ive seen it on OfferUp since release day lol. People should know better but I guess their desperate. Any post with “shipping only”, “deposit to hold”, with a lower end price should be a red flag.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

my homeboy said someone tried to get him like this in Atlanta. Said they could meet at the police station but wanted a deposit first lol. I can only Imagine how many people they are getting.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
You know, i forgot all about the PlayStation plus collection.

I was just about to buy days gone for 20 bucks too.

Lemme go ahead and down load that, along with the last guardian, real quick.

slicksdeals have psplus for $30 bucks a year

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's cool to have bad taste sometimes.
I mean it's ok to acknowledge the Xbox Elite is the best controller ever made. The Dual Sense isn't customizable at all. On the Elite I can change the Dpad, the analog sticks, customize the buttons fully and there's the back paddles. Lastly when the battery dies in less than a minute I can replace the eneloops I have in it and be right back at it.

The only real flaw is its not Bluetooth and on the PC it requires an adapter. Since I don't charge it the lack of type-C is meaningless.

Get back to me when Sony makes a fully customizable PS5 controller with that level of options.