The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Secured from PS Direct after being punked by Gamestop and Walmart earlier. Unacceptable that it's this hard to get/unable to just reserve a backlogged console but I'm glad I got it. Sony should care too because all those PS5s sitting in some scalper's basement COULD be generating more money for them

Sony makes more from PsPlus and games sales than hardware sales so backlogging would make the most sense. I think did it this way to help retailers. People wouldnt be giving these stores this much attention without the systems.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of shyt is worse in 2020 than it was in 2013...idk when that shyt is gonna sink into y’all selfish heads (as I stare proudly at my 2 DEs)

Yeah, I feel for brehs struggling to cop right now, but I'm 'bout tired of hearing "But PS4/XBox One launch were easier"

Fam, even if you take the Rona out of it, ain't too much of shyt the same seven years later.

Even if things were normal, bots would still be fukking the game up for everybody. The number of people in the resale game appears to have exploded exponentially.

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
About to end my work week in one hour, currently looking at my PS5 like

tenor.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, I feel for brehs struggling to cop right now, but in 'bout tires of hearing "But PS4/XBox One launch were easier"

Fam, even if you take the Rona out of it, ain't too much of shyt the same seven years later.

Even if things were normal, bots would still be fukking the game up for everybody. The number of people in the resale game appears to have exploded exponentially.
The crazy thing with bots is they too are limited and have a resell market. People rent them. You have to join a cook group and pay a monthly fee for the bot. It's a nightmare looking into all this. All the measures stores take to prevent bots are almost worthless. Captchas have harvesters or the bot users just solve them.

Long story short there's nothing these stores can do to defeat bots. Every measure they take is defeated. I think the best method would be for Sony to tie purchases to a PSN account and sell 1 per user, per account, and per household.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Follow SOLELINKS on Twitter and make a notification for his tweets. As soon as you see QUEUE UP, rush over to the PlayStation site

this was from earlier today

That’s cool, and I appreciate it, but this idea of refreshing the phone and different apps all day to see if there’s news is annoying as all hell. I get I can’t have it exactly the way I want it but it still sucks. We need to be blowing up the coli discord channel if we see news that way people get actual alerts.